• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey Guys About Hidding Passive Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I Using The Spellbook and hidden by disabling but I can not hidden the abilities I made as the item orb of lightning (new) you know how I hidden that?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
You are not making much sense.

The hidden spell book trick only works to hide ability icons from the command card. The abilities can still be used inside the spell book as far as I know via a packet hack, a scripted order or even by accidental order string collisions.

Level 17
You are not making much sense.

The hidden spell book trick only works to hide ability icons from the command card. The abilities can still be used inside the spell book as far as I know via a packet hack, a scripted order or even by accidental order string collisions.

y, its work well, i also use for make revive buff (example if hero die in next 10sec then he revive), so disableing spellbook work well if u dont disable the ability inside the spellbook :D

Level 2
Well But Ability Is Working Well, but... The Ability stays off the spellbook becoming revealed! The name off ability is orb of lightning (new) I also discover other thing when you put this ability and chance to put... any ability the ability have chance to appear will be there instead the orb of lightning (new) base ability! Interesting not? We need find a way to hidden this abilities! seriously you never do this? well but I have certainly you are most experient world editor map makers than I with triggers and these things but I also have a good knowege to use that things. thanks guys! your aid is very good! Seriously.

Level 19
What are you talking about? jesus christ.

put the orb of lightning in a spellbook, give the spellbook to a hero, disable the spellbook

Level 17
i think he dont tryed yet or dont understand what we say, or we dont understand what he want :D

@Gabriel Fabris
i made a test map, u can see orb of lightnint absolute invisble in hidded spellbook and still cast chain lightning on enemies with 33% chance with auto attack

try it

Attachments

• orb of lightning.w3x
    17.6 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.