• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hey everbody =) have a new idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi....

I started a new map idea.
Its an DEFENSE map with much towers also much races.
It !is! ( Have the terrain 23 % ready ) a TD in a Jungle Forest and would be with weather and that things. In the corners are a undead bases. ( 4 corners , 4 Undeadbases ). Each undead base have 2 Players ( Player 11+12 ). They create creeps if they have more food as food used. Its also like an endless TD ( I don't mean endless playtime , I mean endless creeps ) but you can destroy the Undead bases in the middle of the game. And the levels are incrased every time you have killed 100 creeps.The bounty is teambounty , because the creeps go randomly in your or the others tower region. Player 9+10 can build stronger tower in the middle.

Tell me your opinion ! :wink:

Level 8
First Screenshots avaiable from the first test version!

Screenshots available!

WC3ScrnShot_061506_164751_05.jpg

and

WC3ScrnShot_061506_164712_03.jpg

:wink: hope you like it[/img]

Level 3
Hee hee sorry, but I have not been playing Warcraft III a lot lately because I do not want to play it too much and yeah... But... I just came back to this site to check things out and those screenshots... they're NICE! Your map looks awesome... like an altared TD in a way... Just what I was looking for... a NEW idea! I have not tried it yet but I will when I get the time. However, I hope this TD (or w/e it is) is not the "same old" "same old" , but I'm pretty sure it isn't. Good job, looks original! Again, I will test it ASAP. Usually people do not follow through with these things, but I see you have! Good job, I'd be MUCH to lazy to make this... I can't even create 1 custom race w/out getting bored... lol. Well looks cool will try it soon.
(Do ya have a Bnet account? I could maybe test it there I can host sometimes... I WILL when I get on Bnet again, after my Wc3 break.)
-Darkflame864

Level 8
Yeah my name is
dhk_undead_lord ^^ / also the same

I am currently at the banking system and the blood paying system.

Banking system:
Chose your additon gold % and give the bank gold.
After every day you will get bonus gold for the banked gold. There is no bonus gold for the bonus gold , its like you have 2 gold fans banked.
You can end the contract and make a new one, you can get everytime you want every number of gold you want if you have that amound.

Blood paying system:
You have to pay 1 Blood for each tower you build every round. Every kill gives your team 1 Blood. If you haven't the blood for any tower the tower will be paused and only work if you go with your builder in front of him and use the ,,Pay Blood'' ability if you have enough blood.

Both systems are 90 % ready! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.