• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Tower Defense] Bear Tower Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14

[TD]
Bear Tower Fusion
[/TD]
l

[TD] What is B.T.F? [/TD]

A Tower Defense map that your goal is to achieve most kill than the other player in a fastest way.
There's alot of combination of towers to fuse together to kill tougher enemies.

[TD] Informations [/TD]

- 30 Combination of Towers. (Currently)
- Items for combining.
- Endless incoming creeps.

Entire Map View
234345-albums7856-picture105013.jpg

None

[TD] Current Development [/TD]
Towers: 51% Terrain: 100% Items: 63% Triggers: 59% Creeps: 31% Current Priority: Adding Towers P.S: I don't take requests but suggestions is fine.

Attachments

• Bear Fusion Tower v1.02 Protected.w3x
    64.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 12
Hi, I just played your map in the McDonalds while waiting for my train :p

Alright so, I don't like the terrain at ALL and the fusion is kinda annoying..its just too many steps:

1. Select your worker, cast the ability on 2 towers
2. Figure out where the fusion skill is
3. Use Fusion spell (i am dissapointed you cant fusion archer and oger)
4. Figure out why the towers dissappeared
5. Move the item to the worker
6. Build the new tower

I like that you want to implement a fusion function but it's just meh atm.

Why do the creeps aren't getting any stronger? I didn't really know what to do with the orbs. Maybe add hint texts. And add more towers :)

Level 14
Hi, I just played your map in the McDonalds while waiting for my train :p

Alright so, I don't like the terrain at ALL and the fusion is kinda annoying..its just too many steps:

1. Select your worker, cast the ability on 2 towers
2. Figure out where the fusion skill is
3. Use Fusion spell (i am dissapointed you cant fusion archer and oger)
4. Figure out why the towers dissappeared
5. Move the item to the worker
6. Build the new tower

I like that you want to implement a fusion function but it's just meh atm.

Why do the creeps aren't getting any stronger? I didn't really know what to do with the orbs. Maybe add hint texts. And add more towers :)

Thanks for your feedback. I'm still working on the creeps and towers. Maybe in the next update, I'll add the hints into the game. About that orb thing, you should put it on the tower's inventory you want to fuse. Archer and Cannon aren't the only type of towers within the game. ;)

Level 14
... especially with the suffix "protected" in the filename.

'Cause, you know, when you fuse your fun towers, at least do it protected. ;)

Sorry, I don't get it :p
Anyway, there will be a big update for the towers and it might take so long to finish it.

Here's some list of the new towers to be reveal.
If you don't want to be spoiled, ignore it.

- Poison Tower (Single)
- Toxic Tower (Splash)
- Ice Tower (Single)
- Magma Tower (Splash)
- Dark Tower (Single)
- Ghost Tower (Splash)
- Purple-Fire Tower (Single)
- Death-Frost Tower (Splash)

I don't want to let any players how they works, it's up to the players to figure out themselves like a puzzle game.
When it's released.

Another one, my school exams will be near, it will slow the progress of the development when that's happen.
It will back in progress when my exams are finally done. It'll take 3 days to
complete all the exams.

Level 25
Sounds like the fusion system might be a little too complicated.

Here's how I did it in my Fusion TD some years ago:
Each tower has the "fuse" ability. Select one of the towers you want to fuse, and use the fuse ability on the other tower that you want it to fuse with. The new tower will take the place of the tower that cast the ability.

If you'd like to fuse more than 2 towers at a time, I suggest the following method:
Give each tower a no-target fuse ability. To fuse some towers, select all the towers that you want to fuse and use the fuse ability. The system should then look at which towers are selected and replace them with the appropriate upgrade.

Level 14
Sounds like the fusion system might be a little too complicated.

Here's how I did it in my Fusion TD some years ago:
Each tower has the "fuse" ability. Select one of the towers you want to fuse, and use the fuse ability on the other tower that you want it to fuse with. The new tower will take the place of the tower that cast the ability.

If you'd like to fuse more than 2 towers at a time, I suggest the following method:
Give each tower a no-target fuse ability. To fuse some towers, select all the towers that you want to fuse and use the fuse ability. The system should then look at which towers are selected and replace them with the appropriate upgrade.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll optimized the fusion system later once I'm done with the list I wrote.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.