• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hex Codes for Colors

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is pack of hex codes for WarCraft II World Editor. You can use this hex codes to color your texts in your map. Very east to use, just copy the hex code and paste in World Editor.
There are color samples and hex codes for all colors.

Very Useful!

Keywords:
Hex, Colors
Contents

Hex Codes for Colors (Binary)

Reviews
20:07, 4th Jun 2009 PurplePoot: Rather pointless; numerous colour picker tools exist with much more capability.

M

20:07, 4th Jun 2009
PurplePoot: Rather pointless; numerous colour picker tools exist with much more capability.

Level 3
the frontend relly needs to get used to... in other words it hurts users eyes! Try using bright background colors. Black is only used by beginners.

- you dont have a preview of the colors
- never, never, NEVER use black as a background-color
- standard hyperlink colors (blue and lilac/lavender/purple are hard to see on black!)
- there are hundrets of color-calculators in the internet so in this stage of development your "tool" is quite useless.

suggested improvements:
- change the background color to white (or a very very bright color)
- add a preview box for each color. Coloring only characters wont give a good preview
- use dropdown menus instead of multiple lines. this will make your tool look much slighter.

if you need help with CSS, HTML/D-HTML(DOM/Javascript) just lemme know ;)

Level 4
What the fuck? It open with world editor instantly without any "REAL" Guide!!!! You gotta remake this. I don't know how to use it and there is not much Guide....( I noob )!!!!

You MEAN WARCRAFT 2??!?!? OR WHAT PLS BE WARCRAFT 3 OR I GOTTA DELETE!!!~~~

Last edited by a moderator: