• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroWizard

Another version of the wizard model with different textures.
It's a unit model without the hero glow.

Update: Uploaded proper portrait.

Keywords:
Wizard, Mage, Magic, Staff, Sorceror, Arcane.
Contents

HeroWizard (Model)

HeroWizard (Model)

Reviews
00:18, 5th Apr 2016 HappyTauren: Very nicely made, custom animations add an unique touch, and the rune texture wrap is ingenious. Great job on this one, approved.

M

00:18, 5th Apr 2016
HappyTauren: Very nicely made, custom animations add an unique touch, and the rune texture wrap is ingenious. Great job on this one, approved.

At first I was surprised that there are no custom textures here, good job!
There are a few things that could be improved though.
-The green "Z" on the book looks unlegit, it would be much better if you just took one of the hundreds of rune textures and applied it to the book instead.
-There are purple runes on his beard lol. (not sure if that's only the hive viewer though...)

A really nice model, I'm really digging that staff :p
4/5 for now +rep

Level 11
I wasn't so sure about the arcane lines on him, it looked as he was webbed or something, but they do add a layer of uniqueness at a closer look.

I am very glad that you released a unit version for the Hero model! The spell animations are some of the best for a human wizard unit!