• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroic mode on D3 waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was discusing this idea with several members of clan Gaia with who I play. We all agree that once you get some items and levels the waves become just a borring waste of time. So we all thought that maybe there can be second button on Gaspode that can make waves come faster? Is that possible and what do you think about it?

Level 4
I was discusing this idea with several members of clan Gaia with who I play. We all agree that once you get some items and levels the waves become just a borring waste of time. So we all thought that maybe there can be second button on Gaspode that can make waves come faster? Is that possible and what do you think about it?

its really good idea, especially bout the second part of the waves where the time between waves is more than 30 sec. also before lieutenant is like a min. it would be rally good if its possible to decrease these timings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.