• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D3 Walling Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So in one of our D3 runs, I got to thinking that it would be possible to wall the Lieutenant seeing as his character model would always go around on me on his way to Gaspode. Also btw, this is more or less two bug reports. I also heard something from some people about some way to block Succubus so she wouldn't attack in an older Gaias map version, I don't know whether or not that was fixed.

• Gaspode shouldn't be able to be moved by players.
• Character models of bosses should be changed drastically so blocking them to mess up their AI doesn't happen.

Also note: Using exploits, or any other type of cheating we don't condone in Clan Gaia, if I see anyone trying to attempt something, even if they're messing around I have no problem banning you off our bot.

wc3scrnshot101111183312.jpg

The hard part of the first boss encounter is not the boss itself but the waves, so I dont really see a problem here. Also, it shouldn't be possible to block succubus anymore, as she has much less collision size now.

And that players are able to move NPCs around: I can't fix that, its a blizzard fuck-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.