• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, my name is SKiDzY, I play on US East and Northrend, I am a level 32 crusader. I have two friends, who are both bishops, I have one friend who is an assassin, but we never seem to be online at the same time. Because of this, it is near-impossible for us to get better equipment. We have reached a barrier in our skill and the game content. We have tried D3, and got to wave 5, but we need better organisation. I would like to create a proper dungeon group, and would love if anyone level 28+ could post on here if they are interested. All classes welcome for now. Message me in game if you do not want to post. Once again, my name is SKiDzY, Clan TDAE.

Thanks

Level 5
Hey, my name is SKiDzY, I play on US East and Northrend, I am a level 32 crusader. I have two friends, who are both bishops, I have one friend who is an assassin, but we never seem to be online at the same time. Because of this, it is near-impossible for us to get better equipment. We have reached a barrier in our skill and the game content. We have tried D3, and got to wave 5, but we need better organisation. I would like to create a proper dungeon group, and would love if anyone level 28+ could post on here if they are interested. All classes welcome for now. Message me in game if you do not want to post. Once again, my name is SKiDzY, Clan TDAE.

Thanks

Hi SkiD, It's one of your Bishops (ReikiMaster) we should find a mage. anyone who can deal massive damage quickly, so we can save our burst of Light

Level 3
hi guys i am r-net-veno have mage and assasins 33 lvls call me on europe
also have some friends with healers and tanks

Level 13
Hello I am CaptOfCrunch on west pm me there and I guess I could come over I have all classes just ask what you need.

Level 2
Hello I am CaptOfCrunch on west pm me there and I guess I could come over I have all classes just ask what you need.

That is fantastic, keep in contact. So fa have only beaten the first boss because incompetent nublings forget to run away when they have mark of the vampire.

Level 13
I guess I will also add this I use Pacific standard time and I am on usually on within these times 1pm - 10pm there you go also i am in channel L2love.

Level 2
Looking for Groups

Im a 31ish Crusader and i run with a 31ish Bishop (missing BoL atm), were looking for some group games to run the Ancient One a few more times and try out D3.

Is anyone else interested in setting up a clan/channel people could meet up in to get games going? if not could you leave some channel names we could find some players in?

Thanks~ <3

Edit: Oh wow, i just noticed the sticky about this, sorry for posting >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.