• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes Tale v0.1b Map Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Here is the download link for the latest version that is released. Comment anything about it but bug reports and suggestions should go to their respective discussion threads and when posting there please post also what versin you played it, thanks!

Heroes Tale v0.1b

Full descriptions for this that includes tips and what it features can be seen at the main thread itself.

Level 4
just started it, btw, nice BGM :D

1) The hostiles respawn is way too fast... make it take more time to respawn or another ways...

2) I'm wondering why that Blacksmith so kind enough to craft weapon for stranger?

3) The warriors asked Angus be respect with the godness but he's not.. Lol (Yes, it me, the HERO!) and others

4) May i say no when the miss asked me kill 15 demon satyr for her? >: (Dialog)

5) At last i suggest you make the stats grow for hero to 0. Or the custom stats system will just look fine at all and able to simply pick some..

Sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.