• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Hero Arena] Heroes and Kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
BTNCastle.png

hak_spl_anim.jpg

Heroes and Kingdoms

Good time of day ^) I am the developer of Heroes and Kingdoms, a warcraft 3 map, there you will be able to rule your Kingdom and together with your team, defeat the enemy.

Great difference with a lot of others are: you own your own kingdom, each player. You can capture villages/towns/cities under the Neutrals, to get some resources. Neutrals are attacking your Kingdoms and towns.

It is not the standart AoS in the classic terms. And it is not Hero Arena. It is more like capture territory one, but heroes are the main characters here.
If you are interested in beta-testing it whem it will be ready for it, or have any ideas, questions or anything, don't be shy
:wink:

Author: ZipFile (JollyD)
Genre: Hero Arena, AoS, Capture the Flag (CTF) ---> controlled step-by-step fight (army) and realtime fight (hero)
Map size: 192x 160 full, 184x152 gameplay
Players: up to 6x6, any format PvP, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 2x2x2x2, 3x3x3x3 or FFA

Example of LoadScreen:

LoadscreenIngame_800.jpg

Map Template by Revan(Rom) - "TradeSecrets"
hak_template_s2.jpg

Here is an example of Undefined Kingdom structure

attachment.php

Tawn Hall is your main structure, it revive your hero if dead, get the resources from your captures cities, and a lot of other stuff...
The Hero is your main character. he is leader he sends the orders and participate in combats.
Towers are your force to protect the Kingdom from intruders. They can be upgraded to maintain the siege if needed.
Unit Production structures is like a barracks, but you can always manage what unit types to build first. For the more you can instantly click and grab the units, but this will cost a lot of money. But unfortunatelly, this feature works if there are already units inside. No abuse.
Shops, upgrades, techtree. Your science/command center ^)

After you have selected the Kingdom, the structures changes to fit the theme and race. Then you can pick the Hero.

Current Systems (however they needed to be intigrated)

1 - Additional Gameplay Interface

It will use additions to gameplay interface. Here is the texture i have maded as an pre-example. with my icons ^^

attachment.php

picture.php
picture.php

the model for hex system! ))
It mean you can have up to 6 spells of one of the "magic school", switch between them, cast and have fun)))) - in addition to your standart spells of chosen hero

and a lot of more usage )

attachment.php

• Treant Protection (ZipFile)
  • Rejuvenate (Blizzard)
  • Treant Anger (Marcos DAB)
  • Nature Protection (PeeKay)
  • Wrath of Nature (-Berz-)
  • Tear of the Forest (PeeKay)

2 - Custom Inventory

Concept of Inventory (not sure that it will be done)

exampleofInventar_HaK.jpg

3 - Unit Indicator

Testing the unit indicator merge system - here is an example of it where Gnoll unit is presented as 13 units in one stack. I will stay with this presentation of units, becouse it is way more simplier and way more easier to see.

unit_indicator.jpg

4 - Battle System

Uses GDD and other stuff of mine ---> controlled step-by-step fight (army) and realtime fight (hero)

5 - 3 Ways to Win the Game

Heroic way
Diplomatic(economic) way
Epic way

+Free mode for unlimited freedom!

*~**~**~* ALSO *~**~**~*

1. My Game, will require the package of content, that will be distributed as mpq archive.
  2. GUI-Friendly Damage Detection v1.2.1 by Weep

attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 30
Looks really intresting.
A strategic co-op map.
Will it have Ai??(Because finding players in b-net can be very hard)

Unfortunatelly, currently no AI/

From the start I think there will be not so hard becouse everyone will be new in this) than it will be harder for sure.

Plus i am adding here system where your one unit is acting like there is 10-50-100 units. ^)
Pretty fun i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.