• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HeroDemonHunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

HeroDemonHunter (Model)

Level 5
body is way 2 green and he looks like he has no neck and part of his head is missing 3/5 but i rate higher if you change :p

Level 7
Looks..... painfull with the head so low to the shoulders :? And he might be too green on the body - but hey, on the +side, we now have a weaponless spiritual :?: orc with cool tatoos and the ablillity to morhp (which is spelled morph, I know! dont know why I just dont change it right away) :roll:

Level 3
I it is something weird with it.. The skins is to dark and the head doesn't fit with the rest of the body, and you should put the beard back in :)

Level 2
The blademaster head was just thrown on a Demon Hunter body, with most of the beard cut off. The two greens don't even match.

Level 1
Im afraid that if I defend him that I will get my ass kicked....oh well, hang up and try again with the model. No offense, but it sucked huge balls.