• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunter

This is the Prince of Persia wielding the Dagger of Time from the Sands of Time game.

Keywords:
prince, persian, arabian, blade, sword, dagger
Contents

HeroDemonHunter (Model)

HeroDemonHunter (Model)

Reviews
18:24, 14th Feb 2010 DonDustin: back to pending 5th May 2010 General Frank: Model is good enough. Approved.

M

18:24, 14th Feb 2010
DonDustin: back to pending

5th May 2010
General Frank:
Model is good enough. Approved.

TDA

TDA

Level 4
Might I say, grate worck!

This model deserves it's very own map! (Maby I'l try to make one :))

Looks nice but I think it would be better if clothes resembled from Warrior Within or Two Thrones.

Dude Have you seen the diference between the princes over the games?
They would be competly diferent models :ogre_love:

Sands of timePrince_of_Persia_Sands_of_Time.jpg
Warrior withinWallpaper_Prince_of_Persia_Warrior_Within_02.jpg
Two thronesPrince_of_Persia_The_Two_Thrones_97.jpg OMG What the hell happend to him? :xxd:
The forgotten sandswallpaper_prince_of_persia_the_forgotten_sands_03.jpg

I'm not asking you to make models for all of them... Im not...?

Well Know that you can't put the other clothes on this model so and say his the warrior within prince... theres more than that to it.

Level 7
Prince of persia bro nice... But like just what Figueiredo00 said weird death animations...needs improvement..... 4/5 for now if you fix that problem 5/5. Make it more epic bro....Good luck and i hope to see the update..

Last edited: