• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunter

an adult bounty hunter,

DON'T EDIT/DISTRIBUTE/TAKE ANY PART FROM THIS MODEL W/O MY PERMISSION.. Credit will be appreciated..

UPDATE: change the arm and leg, the skirt are bugged... added camera..
2nd UPDATE: added team colour on his leg... added team glow on weapons... added portrait camera...

the story, some of u ask me why the model carry a tombstone, it's not a tombstone, but a small coffin.. he's bounty hunter, he slay his enemy and store their soul in the coffin... the idea came from Shadowfiend from dota...

you also can ignore the portrait model because the normal model also have cameras... your choice... i think the portrait model is better..

Keywords:
bounty, hunter, child, adult, gondar, akama.
Contents

HeroDemonHunter (Model)

HeroDemonHunter (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: Interesting model-edit. Good execution. Work in-game and performs well. Approved.

M

Moderation: 12:35, 19th June 2011
Frankster:
Interesting model-edit. Good execution.
Work in-game and performs well.
Approved.

Level 9
woahh... nice textures you've got there..
i can't say anything more... it's just nice...
5/5

Level 9
I have to agree with Franks observations. Also this model compeletly lacks any team color other than a small TC hero glow.

Its nice for a geomerge but needs some work.

3/5 as it stands. Neat concept though. :thumbs_up:

Regards,

Jake

Level 13
he has scythes, like what akama has. the draenei hero, akama has weapons that look like that. perhaps the screenshot is fooling you.

i think it looks great but you maybe should add a face and make a version without tombstone and one with...and the one with you should add some animations that do something with the tombstone...just it there doing nothing looks silly.