• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDefence - Battle for Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
The Game:
Two teams fight each other. The Dark Force ageinst the Light Force, and the last battle is coming up. The blood, people and honor of each team has the destiny of this battle. If they get defeted, the life of their people will be destroyed, forever.

You are a Hero / Warlord / Commander from one of the two forces. And your tactics and attacks will change the battle, and the History. If you fail you dont have any chance for victory.

History:
After years of battles, the two forces has entered the fields of the last battle, the last stand. Just a few troops for each force is left. And they send them in small groups to attack the enemy.

The battles have been on for over thousands of years. Killing humans and destroying buildings. The war ended for one houndred years ago, but so many people had died that the gods of death had taken their souls and returned their skeltons back to earth. The new battle begun, and this is the year number fifthy of the battle. With so few humans left, the skeltons have captured a bigger place of the world.

The humans dont have Death as a chose, they want to win. Whatever that hapens. And now they send all forces for attack. By making spawn grounds there will come more people and troops to the world, and by that the battle can be won.

Unique:
- Arrow Movement for all troops (Can be turned on / off)
- Terrain
- The History
- The Heroes and Spells
- The Missions / Quests

There will be more, im working on new things every game!

Im the project leader, and ive created everything so far. (Without the systems ive got from the Hives)
I will also thanks Aspard for creating so much, and gave me the Creep Respawn system.

Needed for the Project
Spell Creators
I need 2 (maby 3) GUI / vJass spell creators.
- Not needed before next version of the game, the version i will realy focus on heroes only.
- Need good knowledge to Models / GUI / MUI / Leaks
If many is asking for beeing Spell Creator, the guys who will get the job will be those who have vJass knowledge!

Hero Creator:
Im not sure if you have anyonre asking for this before.
It will be a unique job, where you are gonna create Heroes only.
Where you make the Spell Creators create spells for each hero.

Only need 1 hero creator, maby not needed at all!
- Need to have good fantasy.
- Need to know everything about "Object Editor - Unit".

Item Creator:
Need 1-2 item creators.
- To make the items for the game. All from Extreme and awsome items, to basic items.
- Need to know how the "Recipe System" i use works. (vJass, not advanced at all!)
- GUI / vJass knowledge would be needed for more Advance items.

Thanks to everybody checking this. I will upload som images and stuff later, right now im creating the current version (2.3).

When im finished version 2.3, will maby take 4-5 days, the Recruitment will be closed! Have no time for that type of time waste.
So you should deside in 2 days to say yes or not. :spell_breaker:

Questions? I will answer!

Last edited:
Level 17
If you still require a hero creator, I am your man. I currently design heroes for Everwood ORPG and leet.firefox's Autumn RPG.

I can provide you with a sample of my skills if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.