• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroCryptLord

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Keywords:
goblin spider mechanical
Contents

HeroCryptLord (Model)

Assets
Reviews
-Stunning...beautiful...sleek...sexy. I came...I saw...I came again.- -Elenai Lefein-

M

-Stunning...beautiful...sleek...sexy. I came...I saw...I came again.-

-Elenai Lefein-

Level 3
very usfulll, this sems like a good hero for dota or some ohter hero map :D

Level 3
holy h*ll dude, you have quite a few fans. I will give this a 5/5. Your skin pwns the h*ll out of the original one. :shock: :D :shock:

Level 1
Awesome model, the only thing that is bothering me is the colour of the mechanical body the little dude is riding. 4.5/5, just some small tweaks.

Just an idea, you can try different colour schemes, I know that usually robots and other mechanical things are always silver or gray, try gold or bronze colours. I saw a Flame Lord model that had an awesome shade of gold, looked metallic.

As well as I know that KB may be an issue, i just feel like giving some constructive criticism only because this is one of the most unique models I have seen.

Level 12
Dude... Where the hell did you get this? Theres no way you made an outstanding model like this. Anyways, great work! Also, I see it has an icon... An awesome one, that is! But, this isn't WoW-competition great, so I'm not doing an extreme rating. A suggestion for future models is to get a better quality preview picture. Perhaps use the WC3 viewer, turn to backround to blue, turn off cameras and the axis, and take your snapshot? Anyways, time to tally.

Rating: 10/10

Level 3
I love this model and wish it would work. I can only view it in the model viewer ::( .
Plus, the only minor criticizm is just that thing of no team color. Please keep up the awesome work.