• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doing damage dependent of Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want that Impale does damage dependent of the Strenght of Crypt Lord. I tryed too do that whith the buff the Unit get but it wont work, can somebody help me with that. Why is it not working and how will it may work?

• Impale
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Impale (Crypt Lord)
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • Set VariableSet Temp_Real = (Real(((Level of Impale (Crypt Lord) for HeroCryptLord) x (Strength of HeroCryptLord (Include bonuses)))))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Entire map)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) has buff Aufspießen) Equal to Wahr
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Cause HeroCryptLord to damage (Picked unit), dealing Temp_Real damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
            • Else - Actions

Level 24
First, why the wait? Scratch that, misread.

• Scale Impale Mr. Dale
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Impale
    • Actions
      • Ability - Set Ability: (Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Ability with Ability Code: (Ability being cast))'s Real Level Field: Damage Dealt ('Uim3') of Level: ((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)) - 1) to (Real(((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)) x (Strength of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)))))

ALSO, when using that line, ensure that the data field MATCHES the data field code on the spell you wish to modify, there ARE MANY that share the same name but not the same code.
upload_2020-8-21_11-33-43.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.