• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroBladeMaster

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
goblin samurai
Contents

HeroBladeMaster (Model)

HeroBladeMaster (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 7th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 7th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (9) Excellent!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 5
nice model,,its Samurai,,your model make me think of makin a map call The Last Samurai ,,in jappanese comic books :shock: very nice !

Level 2
I agree if you streamlined the hair to his head but kept the pont tail it would look Even more gosu than the gosuness that it is now... which is pretty damn gosu!

Level 2
very good but i am very bored because all people us all time blade master (animation or model or skin what ever but they use all time him!)

Level 6
Eusira: LOL! Orcs are from indonesian mythology, and the Blademaster got samurai armor and standard! Irony! :lol:

Awesome model. Could be used as the goblin who become adopted by some samurais! :D

Level 5
randy... wtf, there is a movie called the last samuri do you mean that?? revise your words i didnt understand anything

it is a good model but i just dont like it goblins were my least favorite race

AND DONT F***IN FLAME ME I AINT DOWNRATIN IT

just had to get that out 5/5 but i just dont like it so i wont use it

Level 1
I love this model. Believe it or not, I had an idea for a Goblin Samurai about three months ago, but I don't have the software or the skills to make my own models. Sweet model, Gooi. 5/5, and I haven't even tried it in-game yet!

Level 2
wuddya mean almost as good as paladin with a panda head? that looks out of place and is basically disgraceful.

this model kicks everything ass. Theyre all liek omg i iz nub plz dont kill me! and gobbo is leik stfu nub i iz pr0 and 1337. die nub! and he slashes them gd.

gg.

Level 12
WOOHOO! This is the PERFECT example of a REAL goblin model. Great work. Keep up the good work, dude! Even though it's animations are that of an Orc Blademaster, your completely custom model makes that ok. Hell, even his chat animations are awesome! Make an entire goblin army like this and we have a new Sargæras of the Goblins, lol. ^^,

Rating: 16/10

Level 2
Are there any custom skins? I left them default, and i tried the default 'Textures/Filename'
path. And it didn't work either time.

Level 26
It be a gobby with a top hat and a letter opener. :p

Oh hell yes, i wish someone did that. A goblin with a top hat, with the clothes of a english snobb. That'd be pretty fucking awesome. :D

"Oh dear me, i appear to have a spoon stuck to my forehead".
"The shocked goblins monocle slides down into his champagne glass."

As for this model, i like it. Well done.