• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroBladeMaster

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
goblin samurai
Contents

HeroBladeMaster (Model)

HeroBladeMaster (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 7th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
ok guys some body >.>

<.<

F**ked somtin up lol...

Samurai.blp isisnt the right path and neither dos ''textures added help nothing.

i opened this model in the converter and found this path, when i used it i had success getting it to work.

units\Goblin\Samurai.blp

that seemed to make it apear all good and dandy in the world editor for me.

cool model. 6/10 its basicly the blade master made goblin so i like it. hope others are glade they have it working too =)

Edit: both the leggs are not properly attached, the right foots back tendon area detaches in the walk animation, and the left foot detatchs in the frount in the sitting-down animations

Last edited: