• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hmmm ive made some heroes that i need for a map. As there are many people in this site i think i can get some help. Here is the first hero ive made. The abilities are descripted like this; level 1/2/3.

Name: Human Captain
Proper Name: Captain
Start Ability: Defend
Strength [PRIMARY ATTRIBUTE]: 21 + 2.5 each level.
Agility: 16 + 1.25 each level
Intelligence: 15 + 1.7 each level
Voice: Captain
Attack Type: Normal
Model/Skin: Captain, Swordsman
Abilities:

Warcry (Battle Roar)
The Captain goes into a warcry, increasing the damage by 10/20/30 and armor by 1/2/3 of nearby units. Has a 600/650/700 Area of Effect, 6/9/12 second cooldown and lasts 5/10/15 seconds.

Commander Skills (Drunken Brawler)
The Captain uses his commander skills in combat, giving him 5/10/15% chance to avoid an attack and 3/6/10% chance to deal 1.5/2.25/3 times normal damage on an attack.

Battle Aura (Endurance Aura)
Increases the movement speed by 5/10/15% and attack rate by 10/20/30% of nearby friendly units.

Elite Captain (Engineeting Upgrades) [ULTIMATE]
The Captain becomes an Elite Captain, increasing his move speed by 5%, damage by 5 and improves the "Commander's Skills";
The Captain uses his commander skills in combat, giving him 6/12/18% chance to avoid an attack and 4/8/12% chance to deal 1.5/2.6/3.5 times normal damage on an attack.

I want the suggestion of EVERYONE. Moderators too if they can or want, but it would be really handy.

Thx :)

Level 16
Here's some generic ideas

Fliar Enchanter
Buff-spellcaster (support/hero killer)

Tikiri Slayer
Agile Hero Killer

Morpheon Illusionist
Spellcaster (disorientation)

Anarci Titan
Tanker

Jarusi Banshee
Agile stalker (mainly focused on invisibiltiy, possession, and paralysis)

Elder Conjurer
Spellcaster (versatile)

Tundra Behemoth
Tanker, which has spells related to ice such as slowing and if you can trigger it, freezing the land around him (ice trail)

Guardian of Aether
Warrior with versatile spells that regard etherality and illusions

Bihiki Swordsman
Offensive Warrior (not strengthwise; blademaster kind of, minus assassination)

Level 7
Name: Leon The Leafbeard
Proper Name: Ent
Start Ability: Camoflage (Hide)
Strength : 15 + 1.5 each level.
Agility: 20 + 1.0 each level
Intelligence: [PRIMARY ATTRIBUTE] 25 + 2.0 each level
Voice: One headed ogre (I'm not sure if thats correct)
Attack Type: Normal
Model/Skin: Ancient of Lore (note: just make it size of a normal unit)
Abilities:

Entangling roots
Description: you probably all know this

Leaf Swirl (Death coil)
Description:
Furious Ent Let's loose several sharp edged leaves
to cut down his foes. Regenerates other Tree like creatures even enemy trees.

Miserable mislead
Description:
all nerby enemy units will attack to indicated unit,
target must be at same side with caster.

Mass Entangling roots [ULTIMATE]
Description:
All NEARBY units will be entangled

Level 10
Name-Genis
Proper Name-Skeleton General
Start ability-Summon minion(summons a single skeleton out of a corpse, 30 second cooldown)
Primary attribute-strenvoice-dunno yet
Attack type-Chaos
Model-my skeleton general(im going to fix it so it works, and add some more to it soon)

Abilities:
Decay-Throw an orb of darkness that damages and poisons all that it passes through, armor is also permenatly lowerd by 1/2/3 orb lasts for 3/5/7 cooldown 15/15/15

Bones-Kill a friendly nearby unit, and take there bones and throw them at an enemy, damaging them damage is 80/90/100, cooldown is 5/5/5/

Ancient Breath-The skeleton general breaths ancient breath onto nearby enemies, poisoning them and lowering there speed. damage 30/40/50, cooldown 10/10/10

ULTIMATE

Catastrophic Disastor-All nearby enemy units die, and then are thrown all about, exploding upon impact of anything, if nothing comes in way, units continue to spin until end of spell, then fall to ground and die.
damage upon impact-400
length-30 second-channeling spell
cooldown- 60 seconds

I am going to make this hero for a map i am working on

Status
Not open for further replies.