• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, im a pretty experienst player of wc3 and i got an map idea, its simply a DOTA style map but with the costom hlw system of choosing you abillitis. my point is, im gonna need a hero revial tirgger, and im not so good att tiggering so i wonder if someone would be kind and creat a map of the largest size (think it is 250 x 250 or something like that) with the hero revival trigger finnished for me, i shuld make it easyer for me and ofcours i will mention the name of anyone that helps me with it if it ever got published.

Level 17
S-E-A-R-C-H! Been done like 1000 times!

• Hero Respawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering player) is an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Sentinels <gen>), Show revival graphics
        • Else - Actions
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Scourge <gen>), Show revival graphics
This is the most basic, It leaks.

Level 12
are you sure to handle with all problems with that map without knowing and without trying to know how does the hero revival trigger look like?

its simple

events-unit dies (or whatever you want)
condition (unit was hero type etc etc)
action revive hero at region blabla

Level 17
You can't even add a wait? *facepalms*

No offence but good luck in the future of the triggering.

Level 13
no, if you use triggering unit you don't need a variable, it would even screw up the hole trigger if you use a variable, because if another hero dies within the wait, he would be stored in the variable and get revived instead of the hero that died first, leave huurkas trigger, just need to fix the leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.