• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Ideas] Need evil and good heroes ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Don't need skills? Ok then, make a Templar knight model with no weapons named Sir Paulus. I've been urging to find a model lol I just gave you a idea see if you could make the model then give me or email it to me. Anyways hes a good guy.

Level 2
Lord Azkera! =D

No joke, a 'Draenei Judicator' named Lord Azkera would make for an alright good hero. Since there are no good Draenei models atm, use an Eredar model and attach a sword and a shield to his right and left hands. there should be plenty of attachments on this site that will do.

That's just my request though..

Level 10
Psi Eater
-Dunno about names, but things with lots of odd letters like Z's and X's. Maybe Xaszeras or something.
--Focuses entirely around killing spellcasters. Abilities: Mana-Drain Aura (drains mana at a rate of [whatever] a second from nearby enemies), Destroy Mana (mana burn), Mana Combustion (Feedback), Mana Explosion (drains the mana of everything (including the Psi Eater and allies) nearby, dealing damage equal to half the amount of mana destroyed.

Just a thought. Evil, probably. EDIT: It would work best with the Kil'Jaeden model.

Status
Not open for further replies.