• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need hero ideas (rpg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i need hero ideas

at least one for each default hero (including neutral, hostile and campain(ones with different models than the other groups; ie. no campain paladins, other than arthas (arthas w/ sword will count as same model))

i'd also like any spell type preference for that hero idea; ie. fire, poison, support, tanking, solo, range, nukes.
if you have an idea for a spell if you want, please include it, if you got it from somewhere, please post link

names and proper names

also i'd need the primary attribute

and finally, weapon-type/armor-type restrictions on the unit.

weapon-types: sword, stave, bow, claw, axe, hammer, glaive
armor-types: helm, chest, shield

Level 4
Yeah I have quite a few - 16 to be exact I was gonna use for a campaign that I discontinuted, if you wanted I could fix it up a little bit more then send the document via email to you.

Edit: Of course I would need to know if you were using standard wc3 attribute system or not, if anything was modified beyond normal gameplay.

Level 4
Yeah like sticking with the regular str agility and int thing or modifying them to where you have several other attributes as seen in some rpgs, i.e (until I discontinued my rpg) I had the attributes as Str - Stamina, Agility - Str, Int - Wisdom, and added 3 other attributes that were calculated and tracked through triggers, but if you were planning on keeping it simple then that will be ok as well. :wink:

Level 4
Okay, can't be sure it will be finished by tomorrow cause of all my classes (yeah, don't know what I was thinking to go the longest day on fridays), but if all goes well it should be ready by Noon (Central time). With that being said, time to go to work. :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.