• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request - bleach spell ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Topic says it. You should know the anime to suggest something.
You can tell what kind spell would be cool and also how to make it if you want.
Heroes that are made:
Kuchiki Buyakuya, Kurosaki Ichigo, Hitsuguya Toushiro, Zaraki Kenpachi, Ishida Uruyy.
Heroes that im gona(atleast these) make but no ideas:
Mauyri (i got 2skills for him ready), Chad, Renji, Ikkaku, Tousen, Komamura

thx already, Im running out of ideas...

Level 8
Well then I've got a few, actualy I think I have almost all of Ichigo's and some of Hitsuguya's moves. Anyway:

Kurosaki Ichigo
-Gatsuga Tenshou (or however it's spelled) {Level of Difficulty - Easy}
Basicly Shockwave with the an Attack/Slam Animation and a blue missile
-Reiatsu Pulse (or howerver THAT is spelled) {Level of Difficulty - CRITICAL if pushback, Easy if not}
If you can make it a like a pushback spell, (many tutorials exist for this) so it shoves all enemies away from him, and does damage, but if you don't want to (or can't) make it a basic War Stomp or Thunder Clap with blue nova/area effects
-Bankai (his ulti is better) {Level of Difficulty - Hard}
Base move would be Chemical Rage, then change the values to give him way beefed attack speed and movement speed, maybe even more damage and armor. (High mana cost)
-ULTIMATE= Hollow Form [passive] {Level of Difficulty - CRITICAL}
If you've ever played Dota, Rigwarl has a move like this, (this will require triggers) Make it so whenever he is dealt damage he has a chance to enter Hollow form (or when his HP drops to a certain point). [Hollow form could use that blademaster model in ur sig, fyi] make it like Bankai cept different model, black theme, maybe even attach a red missile like the pheonix's to his sword so is trails flames. Increase is HP, attack speed, armor and damage like the world is ending [maybe also make is attack chaos damage]. But make the duration very short, seeing as it is a passive. (As a side thing you could make it deal damage to him over time (like it's corrupting his body))

Hitsuguya Toushiro (I dont have all of these, and I dont know the names for most of his moves so please substitute them)
-Freezing-Dragon-Missle-Thingy {Level of Difficulty - Easy}
Frost nova with high target damage and low nova damage, and a blue missle effect
-Freezing-Ice-Circle/Pillars-Thingy {Level of Difficulty - Hard}
<TRIGGER REQUIRED> Make a ring of ice blocks in the target area, like a wall entrapping them, then have the enclosed area deal damage over time (you could even have the ice pillars be unmoveble LOCUST'ED units that have a form of Permenent Ice Immolation
-One of those Jutsu's they have {Level of Difficulty - ??}
I dont have an idea for this one
-ULTIMATE= The Ice-Dragon Bankai-Deal {Level of Difficulty - CRITICAL}
Ok, this move is cool and fits perfectly, use the Crow Form tirgger to give the Hero flying (MANY tutorials on this so just look it up) then create a special effect in the form the Frost Pheonix Model on his chest/origin position (it looks like the ice dragon is on his back and flaps it's wings and stuff, very realistic for the move (If you don't have the Frost Pheonix model, PM me and i'll send it to you)) then attach trailing ice/snow effects to his hands and feet so he looks like he's flying. For the statistics part, Give him a cold attack and super beef's to damage. You should also (if you can) give him a temporary move he can only use in his new form, and it should br wicked pownege, (like a Super Blizzard or something) but if he uses it three times he revert's automaticly, if he does'nt use them all, then he should just stay in flying from till it wears off. (If you want to try you can have it so each use of the move decreases the time left he stays in that form (like when he uses it the timer uses up 15 seconds or something))

Well that what I got for now, I have plenty of Ideas/Ability Themes for the other characters, (specialy Ikkaku scince he just got bankai [IT PWNS AND YOU CAN'T DENY IT]) I also know where u can get PLENTY of samurai/ninja/japanese-fighter models if you need them.

Hope all this typing helps, sounds like it might be a great map (and if you can, could you give me a rep? Ive helped a lot of ppl out, and i've been Mapmaking for over 7 years, but scince I just joined Hive no one wants to give me one X:::::D (thats me crying by the way)

Good Luck!

Level 6
Well then I've got a few, actualy I think I have almost all of Ichigo's and some of Hitsuguya's moves. Anyway:

Kurosaki Ichigo
-Gatsuga Tenshou (or however it's spelled) {Level of Difficulty - Easy}
Basicly Shockwave with the an Attack/Slam Animation and a blue missile
-Reiatsu Pulse (or howerver THAT is spelled) {Level of Difficulty - CRITICAL if pushback, Easy if not}
If you can make it a like a pushback spell, (many tutorials exist for this) so it shoves all enemies away from him, and does damage, but if you don't want to (or can't) make it a basic War Stomp or Thunder Clap with blue nova/area effects
-Bankai (his ulti is better) {Level of Difficulty - Hard}
Base move would be Chemical Rage, then change the values to give him way beefed attack speed and movement speed, maybe even more damage and armor. (High mana cost)
-ULTIMATE= Hollow Form [passive] {Level of Difficulty - CRITICAL}
If you've ever played Dota, Rigwarl has a move like this, (this will require triggers) Make it so whenever he is dealt damage he has a chance to enter Hollow form (or when his HP drops to a certain point). [Hollow form could use that blademaster model in ur sig, fyi] make it like Bankai cept different model, black theme, maybe even attach a red missile like the pheonix's to his sword so is trails flames. Increase is HP, attack speed, armor and damage like the world is ending [maybe also make is attack chaos damage]. But make the duration very short, seeing as it is a passive. (As a side thing you could make it deal damage to him over time (like it's corrupting his body))

Hitsuguya Toushiro (I dont have all of these, and I dont know the names for most of his moves so please substitute them)
-Freezing-Dragon-Missle-Thingy {Level of Difficulty - Easy}
Frost nova with high target damage and low nova damage, and a blue missle effect
-Freezing-Ice-Circle/Pillars-Thingy {Level of Difficulty - Hard}
<TRIGGER REQUIRED> Make a ring of ice blocks in the target area, like a wall entrapping them, then have the enclosed area deal damage over time (you could even have the ice pillars be unmoveble LOCUST'ED units that have a form of Permenent Ice Immolation
-One of those Jutsu's they have {Level of Difficulty - ??}
I dont have an idea for this one
-ULTIMATE= The Ice-Dragon Bankai-Deal {Level of Difficulty - CRITICAL}
Ok, this move is cool and fits perfectly, use the Crow Form tirgger to give the Hero flying (MANY tutorials on this so just look it up) then create a special effect in the form the Frost Pheonix Model on his chest/origin position (it looks like the ice dragon is on his back and flaps it's wings and stuff, very realistic for the move (If you don't have the Frost Pheonix model, PM me and i'll send it to you)) then attach trailing ice/snow effects to his hands and feet so he looks like he's flying. For the statistics part, Give him a cold attack and super beef's to damage. You should also (if you can) give him a temporary move he can only use in his new form, and it should br wicked pownege, (like a Super Blizzard or something) but if he uses it three times he revert's automaticly, if he does'nt use them all, then he should just stay in flying from till it wears off. (If you want to try you can have it so each use of the move decreases the time left he stays in that form (like when he uses it the timer uses up 15 seconds or something))

Well that what I got for now, I have plenty of Ideas/Ability Themes for the other characters, (specialy Ikkaku scince he just got bankai [IT PWNS AND YOU CAN'T DENY IT]) I also know where u can get PLENTY of samurai/ninja/japanese-fighter models if you need them.

Hope all this typing helps, sounds like it might be a great map (and if you can, could you give me a rep? Ive helped a lot of ppl out, and i've been Mapmaking for over 7 years, but scince I just joined Hive no one wants to give me one X:::::D (thats me crying by the way)

Good Luck!

Thx, I pretty much have done those heroe skills already but ill try that phoenix thing and ichigo needs one more skill so maybe ill try the Reiatsu pulse

Level 8
Tell me the heroes you need, I was just throwing out some random ideas, to see if you liked em, I could send you more specific suggestions if you could give tell me the character you most need to work on and his/her combat theme.

Level 6
Tell me the heroes you need, I was just throwing out some random ideas, to see if you liked em, I could send you more specific suggestions if you could give tell me the character you most need to work on and his/her combat theme.

Well I think Renji is probly hardest to make so I need some ideas to him and im gona start working Ikkaku soon so I could also use ideas on him too. Atleast ultimate will give major increase to damage + maybe new skill.

Level 8
Renji... hmmm....
-you could give him an autocast move like Flaming Arrows, the move missle would be a chain/sword of some sort. Although the character is melee, the move would allow him a temporary ranged attack (and maybe bonus dmg) for a mana cost.

Level 8
{srry double posting}
-I got a great one for ikkaku, make it an Incinerate type move for his bankai, so his damage build up from attack to attack, but once his attack hits a certiant point, go goes bankai and gets like +150dmg for 20 seconds or sum such.
-You could also give him a Thorns-aura like move, so that whenever he is dealt damage he retaliates with an attack (to symbolify his attack-defensive pattern, or his 3 section staff)

Level 1
Komamura:
Bankai: (Difficulty - Don't know, unless there is something else to it): Summons a huge sword-carrying suit of armor. Since I know nothing about triggers and whatnot, I guess there are a few ways of doing this. You could make a flying unit with the same/increased attack speed and damage. Or there may a different way. The major problem with doing Komamura is that his abilities aren't really seen that much.

Shikai: No Ideas.

Which Tousen, Hollow or Shinigami ? He has enough abilies, but none of his hollowized abilites have been revealed.

Chad: Well.... Here's a small list in order of things he gets and can use:
#1: Left Arm of the Devil: Increases def and allows (and/or upgrades his main attack spell)
#2:The Attack Spell: Shockwave or Non-Homing Firebolt or a set of triggers and units so that it's an attack that goes straight.
#:3 Right Arm of the Devil: (Gotta go read the manga again, but it's a better attack, that much I remember)

Hitsuyaga:
Bankai: Sorry to at Ratheon's idea and whatever you may have, but the amout of damage he takes during bankai shortens the time. So... For every Y damge dealt, reduce the time in Bankai by X seconds (Not sure if possible)

Renji: I think the hardest part would be getting a whip to work. Ability-wise..
Shikai: Increased ranged. - From Shikai, he get that tooth ability, all the pecies of Zabimaru focus in on a target as an attack, (Locust?).
Bankai: When used, grants and even further range increasement, Cance to deal more damage (?), but slower (?).

My 3.57329680839 cents.

Level 6
{srry double posting}
-I got a great one for ikkaku, make it an Incinerate type move for his bankai, so his damage build up from attack to attack, but once his attack hits a certiant point, go goes bankai and gets like +150dmg for 20 seconds or sum such.
-You could also give him a Thorns-aura like move, so that whenever he is dealt damage he retaliates with an attack (to symbolify his attack-defensive pattern, or his 3 section staff)

These ideas seem good to me. Ty for posting ill see what i can do :).

For renji i think i need to get somekind of model for his attack.

Level 8
IDEA OF MOST IMPORTANCE - Zabimaru: you could have a willing modeler add a particle emiter in the form of blades, so that his zanpakto trails a whip-like blade (would look just like the flowing Zabimaru).

Just one question, is Renji melee or ranged? Because that could easily determine the moves he has.

-Shikai: would work fine as a locust-based ability with axe/blade models (thank you Reaver-Lord). But he should not be able to attack while it is being used, so you should "remove unit attack 1" or some trigger like that while it is active.

New Renji Ideas-
-Jagged Wounds [feel free to Japanize the name]: (passive) To symoblize the way Renji inflicts those awsome ripping cuts on his enemies (most especialy Ichigo when they first meet). Something along the lines of a stacking poison or a Damage Over Time (DOT) attack with them bleeding all over the place.

-Razor Helix : Area spell where Renji swings Zabimaru around in a circle, dealing damage to all nearby units. You could use a War Stomp with enlarged range as base or even a 1 second duration Bladestorm.

-Bankai [change name to that of Zabimaru's Bankai form] : Increased attack and armor + double or largely increased range, maybe add Bash because his bankai is so crushing and huge. But attack speed WOULD be slower, and his mana would drain every second it was active, because it's huge form constantly absorbs Reitsu.

Level 6
IDEA OF MOST IMPORTANCE - Zabimaru: you could have a willing modeler add a particle emiter in the form of blades, so that his zanpakto trails a whip-like blade (would look just like the flowing Zabimaru).

Just one question, is Renji melee or ranged? Because that could easily determine the moves he has.

-Shikai: would work fine as a locust-based ability with axe/blade models (thank you Reaver-Lord). But he should not be able to attack while it is being used, so you should "remove unit attack 1" or some trigger like that while it is active.

New Renji Ideas-
-Jagged Wounds [feel free to Japanize the name]: (passive) To symoblize the way Renji inflicts those awsome ripping cuts on his enemies (most especialy Ichigo when they first meet). Something along the lines of a stacking poison or a Damage Over Time (DOT) attack with them bleeding all over the place.

-Razor Helix : Area spell where Renji swings Zabimaru around in a circle, dealing damage to all nearby units. You could use a War Stomp with enlarged range as base or even a 1 second duration Bladestorm.

-Bankai [change name to that of Zabimaru's Bankai form] : Increased attack and armor + double or largely increased range, maybe add Bash because his bankai is so crushing and huge. But attack speed WOULD be slower, and his mana would drain every second it was active, because it's huge form constantly absorbs Reitsu.

These ideas sound pretty good. I will probly take small break from map making so I might not post here so much for couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.