• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Ideas/Abilites and RPG Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
RPG Help and Feedback

Hey Guys,
Im currently working on an RPG called "The Lands of Akorian" I have all the basic ideas down and am currently working on the heroes and their prescribed abilities.

Here are my current heroes and abilites

Warlock : Decimation, Torture, Affliction, Mass Devastation

Ranger : Explosive Shot, Triple Shot, Aspect of the Dragons, Thunderous shot

Paladin : Intervene, Prayer of Healing, Hammer of Justice, Judgment

Mage : Telekinesis, Flash Freeze, Combustion, Invigorate, Elemental Devastation

Assassin : Stealth, Paralytic Rip, Trick Bomb, Evasion, Adrenaline Rush

Shaman : Chain Heal, Chain Lightning, Storm Strike, Totems, Frost Shock, Totem of Horror

PROFESSIONS: Profession ingredients and symbols will be found throughout the world

Alchemy: (i.e) (Inventory Item) Alchemy Set: Right click for a list of potions – Slot 1: Grassy Herb, Slot 2: Animal Blood – Creates a health potion. (More books with more pots available)

Artifact Discovery: (Inventory Item) Cataloguer Kit: Slot 1: Useless rock – (Discover Item) Useless rock is now statuette (Sells for 60 gold) “A Statue has been discovered”

Paranormal Physicist: (Specter Goggles) Allows the wearer to see into the Paranormal world. Shows hidden units or secrets with loot or aid.

Educationalist: (Teachers Manual) Allows you to use one of the spells from other classes (Weaker)

Cooking: Same as alchemy but it makes food with various effects

Ressurection System: YES

Hearthstone: YES

Purchasable Housing: Optional but wanted (Needs more thought)

Save/Load: Wanted but don't know how to integrate it.

Players: 1-2 (I really want feedback if you think only 2 players is a bad idea.)

I really want feedback and suggestions on my heroes, personally i think they are too generic. I only have the warlock, most of mage, and one spell of the paladin's/Rangers done. Please If you have your own unique hero idea or abilities please let me hear them.

Also: I am sufficient testing and doing just about all this on my own, however if anyone wants to help me with the game or help test, Let me know!

(+rep to helpers, I also design graphics if you want one made in exchange)

MAP:

Attachments

• The Lands of Akorian (Hive).w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Level 7
I have looked at the thread for Darkmoon's hero suggestions, all of them very creative but quite possibly imbalanced when combined or just vulnerable without a hero - counterpart to themselves.

About the Heroes:
If you submit an all together new hero idea try to keep them within these items
- Original heroes are great but see if you can keep the warcraft III style.
- This is the usual damage that hero should do by primary attribute S=1.25 A=1.00 I=.75
in ranks of a physical damage ratio, spells make up the difference.
- Heroes with hive models are great, let others see the great work hive has to offer,
however low in filesize is also good.
- Try to make heroes that can stand well on their own for single players.

Thanks guys!

Level 14
Ghost : Yaljin

Hey Midnight2,
as promised, here's the first hero I'll create :)
Ghost : Yaljin
Model : Wraith [Normal wc3 Model] (If you want to use custom model, I recommend : MODELWraithLordIt has its own icon)
Icon: IF using Normal wc3 model, use Banshee icon.if not, the icon is located in the link.
Ranged (graphic: Spirit Of vengeance's attack graphic)
Role in Group: Damage/Support
Primary Stat: Intelligence
Difficulty to use: Medium

Story? - Yaljin is a ghost of the catacombs, located in Azjol'Nerub, the citadel of the nerubians. This particular ghost was always haunting the nerubians and trying to devastate their lands.But, he has been trapped by a shaman. After years, he started following the way of Light and started helping his allies at war.

Ability 1: Light Scythe
The Dark scythe of this ghost transformed, and started helping his allies as its owner did.Cast this on an ally to heal him x.5 Yaljin's intelligence.If used on an enemy, deal x.75 intelligence.
Icon: BTNScythe
Graphic: Manashield (target)

Ability 2: Haunt
The ghost haunts his enemy. Making him briefly stunned and loses x% of his damage for a duration.
Icon: BTNShadowTorment
Graphic: hmmm...Whatever :wink:

Ability 3: Army Of Ghosts
Yaljin has a powerful leadership.He helps his ally ghosts and humans by providing them with bonus attack and movement speed.Also gives Yaljin a passive damage bonus.Having this spell may increase the effect of other spells.(Depends on level of THIS spell)
Icon: BTNGhost
Graphic: Unholy aura

Ultimate ability: Scythe Of The past
Even after the memory purge that the shaman casted on Yaljin, he still could use his past scythe.This spell makes him transform his scythe to the Dark scythe, which gives a buff: Dark Strikes. The attacks of the user are enhanced with dark magic, dealing a bonus of 1x intelligence of the hero and restoring mana with every hit.As the shaman's spell made his Dark Scythe low on power, the Scythe may remove after a period of time.
Icon: BTNScythe
Graphic: The user's hands turn red.(possible?)

Well, you can modify it as much as you want, but try keeping the same spells ;) Have fun with it, and good luck in your map.I'm also open for testing..

Attachments

• The Lands of Akorian (V0.0.0.1).w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • The Lands of Akorian (0.0.0.2).w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Level 14
Templar : Dlork

Templar : Dlork
Model: MODELTemplar
Icon: Paladin
Melee
Role In group: Tank
Primary stat: Strength
Nearly Hard

Story? -After the invasion of the temple in Quel'thalas, and the destruction of the high temple, where the Templar Lord was hiding, some templar survivors decided to venge their lord, by fighting the darkness and most other evil organizations.Dlork is one of them.

Ability 1: Holy Repel
The paladin focuses holy energy on his armor, giving him an extra chance to defend himself better.Has a x% chance to give the paladin +y strength and block z damage whenever he get attacked.
Icon: Defend
Graphic: Defend

Ability 2: Templar's Devotion
Gives nearby allies more armor, and gives the Templar higher strength.If used, drains low amount of health from all nearby enemies.
Icon: BTNSpell_Holy_DevotionAura
Graphic: Devotion aura.

Ability 3: Life Orbs
The Templar creates life orbs that go to a random area.If they touch an ally, the ally recieves a small armor bonus and gets healed.If they touch an enemy, the life orb drains his life, dealing damage and giving life back to the Templar.
Icon: Locust Swarm
Graphic: Spirit Of Vengeance's attack(mass :D)

Ultimate ability: Temple
Dlork meditates, creating a powerful shield over an area (x range).Makes the allies invulnerable (does not affect the templar)and deals y damage to enemies in that area.
Icon: Big Bad voodoo
Graphic: Big bad voodoo

here's another. Still modify it as u wish. See you later.:)

Last edited:
Level 14
For professions, maybe add these to make your ORPG more unique :
Miner : (Mining pick) Mines ore / gold / other minerals from mines
Forger : (forging hammer) Forges items using minerals / wood (must be near anvil)
Herb Gatherer : (herb-gathering scissors) Gathers herbs to use on potions
Animal Hunter : (hunting musket) hunts animals, may use traps to pet them and summon them for battle
Totem Architect : (building hammer) builds totems using minerals / wood that supports allies
Lumberjack : (lumberjack's axe) cuts lumber to provide it for forgers / totem architects
EDIT: SaveLoad system OR SaveLoadCode..Try them. (Thehelper.net, couldn't find the CodeGen Happytrigger made.Thanks to him.He got a nice saveload there)
EDIT #2:
Players: 1-2 (I really want feedback if you think only 2 players is a bad idea.)
That's not enough ..at least 8 players ! If you are going to make dungeons and bosses, and want to have a challenging RPG, you need at least 6-8 players!To implement them on a save/load code..Well, I think those wanting to make an RPG are enough experienced in triggering, at least GUI-triggering.

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks for the feedback, I will probably make it atleast 4-5 players. The only reason I would have liked it at 2 is because my brother and I have the same battle net IP so we can only play local games with us 2 :(

I like your ghost hero, I will try and add him. Not sure about the templar but the ghost is good.

Level 14
Great that you liked him :)
You say, can't play with your brother unless u play local games? Hmm..Do you use garena ? If not, try using it. Because garena doesn't need IP.. (Well I dunno) Or else use Hamachi.Hamachi is a network so it may work.
What about professions ?
For save/load codes, they are GUI-friendly.The second one also has a JASS-friendly version.I personally prefer the second one, cause it's easy to use..Well the attachment files seems like not appearing, so I will find one in Hive Workshop for you.
EDIT: SaveLoad Forgotten_Warlord
There is something wrong..Idk how to copy variables >.>

Last edited:
Level 14
Mage Warrior : Celth / UnHoly Seeker : Drail

Mage Warrior : Celth
Model : MODELHeroDarkKael
Icon : There is one on the link.
Melee
Role In group : Damage Dealer
Primary Stat : Intelligence
Hard

Story? -The Mage Warriors organization was founded few years ago, to fight against the dark lords and the scourge. Celth, one of the Mage Warriors, wanted to leave the organization and fight by himself.When leaving it, his powers weakened, but he is still one of the most powerful damage-dealers on the lands of Akorian.

Ability 1: Mage Strikes
Celth empowers his orbs, making them deal more damage, and regenerate their power faster for a period of time. Celth gains increased damage and attack speed.
Icon: Orb of Ice(item)
Graphic: Vampiric Potion user (Item) lasts for one sec (the graphic)

Ability 2: Blade Mastery (Passive)
Even though the mage warriors use orbs more than blades, Celth, prefers using blades.After years of experience, he mastered the blade. It shines strangely, and when killing a monster, gives its owner more intelligence for a while.
Icon: Searing blade (item)
Graphic: Celth's blade shines.

Ability 3: Elemental Explosion
The Mage Warrior channels his known elements in his orbs, then focus all the energy on his sword to launch a powerful explosion of elements in an area.The target recieves .75x Celth's Intelligence, and nearby enemies recieve .50x the Intelligence.
Icon: BTNSuperNova
Graphic: Fire bolt on the target, then mana shield on the target.

Ultimate ability: Counter Attack
Celth's blade, Raykin, becomes extremely powerful, thus dealing much higher damage, and attacking with an astonishing speed. Celth goes behind the selected target, strikes it, then does the same to 6 other targets. The attack deals 1x Intelligence - 15.
Icon: BTNReflex
Graphic: Mirror image every target.
Other note(s): Celth shouldn't be hit while ultimate. Make him invulnerable.
The hero's really hard to use, being Melee intelligence, and having low armor.

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE ANY OF THE HERO IDEAS I GAVE, PM ME. (Besides if you are the thread poster). Thanks.

UnHoly Seeker : Drail
Model : MODELUnHolyWarrior
Icon : There's one in the link.
Melee
Role In Group : Damage Dealer
Easy-Medium

Story? - Drail is an unknown soldier, not following any organization or group.He has power able to slay an army in few minutes, thus making him a great and feared warrior.Although his axes were not perfectly made, they still holds the power to endure several battles.

Ability 1: Unholy axes
The Unholy axes Drail wields are known in the Lands of Akorian for being chaotic.This ability passively gives Drail more attack speed.When cast, emits strange waves, dealing damage to nearby units.
Icon: BTNASkullAxe
Graphic: Mana shield, then explode that mana shield.Dummy unit.. Mb :)

Ability 2: Aura of the Dark
Drail's dark presence frightens (fear) the enemies, decreasing their armor and damage.Gives Drail a 1x(Drail's strength)% to evade the attack, and create a copy that deals no damage and takes 300% damage. The chance may not exceed 40%. (-armor and damage are passive, no chance)
Icon: BTNAura1
Graphic: Vampiric Potion user

Ability 3: Death's Strike
The Unholy seeker slashes an enemy with his Unholy axes, dealing damage and stunning for few seconds.
Icon: BTNDeathKnightDagger
Graphic: Some kind of...Slash?

Ultimate Ability: Call Of The Nether
The Unholy Seeker channels a powerful ritual to open the Nether portal.When opened, enemy units suffer damage per second, and after 5 seconds, call powerful lightning in a huge range, dealing 1.5x Unholy Seeker's strength.
Icon: TheAmazinglyAmazingBlueOrb :D
Graphic: First, shimmering portal for 4 seconds, 5th second, the portal explodes and lightning creates randomly near Drail.
Other note(s): Drail's ultimate is target-less.Drail is easy to use.

Last edited:
Level 14
Oh, and Midnight2, please add the story here, so I can know what is the story, and make heroes that fit with the theme. (You won't have a Human captain in a map of night elves and undead >.>)

Shapeless : Kruul
Model: MODELCloaked Warrior
Icon: In the link.
Melee (As u can see, I don't like ranged heroes ;) )
Role in group: Shapeshifter (many uses in group)
Primary stat: Agility

Story? - Kruul, the "ethereal", also known as the "shapeless" is a warrior designed for vengeance, and is animated not by his body or mind, but by his bloodlust and rage. Kruul has lost his shape while fighting the lords of the very world. Betrayed by his teammates, he standed alone fighting them, his allies ran. After the fight, he has lost consciousness -and form- for a huge time.a traveler found his spirit there, and helped him by giving him an armor and a cloak. But after years of fighting without form, he found a powerful gem able to make him go back into his normal shape, and life.He couldn't find how to go back, but he still could "steal" the shape of anyone he wanted to.

Ability 1: Gem Power
The cloaked warrior uses the gem he has got to become stronger for a while.Gives him +15 agility and 15% increased attack speed for a while. The buff given by Gem Power is used for shapechanges.
Icon: Dark Orb(item)
Graphic: Dispell AoE target

Ability 2: Shape Change [Targeted]
The cloaked warrior uses the gem to transform to any unit targeted. The cloaked warrior takes his power with him, dealing damage and changing the form.May not be used on creeps above the level of the hero or bosses/heroes.Requires Gem Power.
Icon: BTNSoulStealing2
Graphic: Life Drain

Ability 3: Shape of Aral'kur
Transforms the cloaked warrior to Aral'kur the ranged demon.
Gives chaos attack with splash, and relatively high damage, but slow attack speed.Requires Gem Power.
Icon: Metamorphosis
Graphic:
HERO Graphic: Archimonde
Attack graphic: Demon Hunter's attack

Ultimate ability: Form of bloodlust
Kruul learned how to manipulate his first form: the shapeless form.he transforms into a very powerful ... Well, a very powerful nothing.Animated by all the hatred he had for his betrayers, he deals huge damage with a medium rate of fire.While transforming, he deals damage to nearby enemies.He has abilities : One that deals passively damage per second to nearby enemies, and another that gives him a passive multishot.Requires Gem Power.
Icon: Ultimate icon: BTNEyeOfDalaran
Icon for other spells: the one that deals passive dps : Curse
the multishot: anything cool
Graphic: transform graphic: Dalaran mutant, u know, in the campaign, humans transform to zombiez, well use that..
Hero graphic: Eye of Sargeras hero graphic attack: fireball

Other notes: The model is awezome.Lulz
EDIT:
Class name: Weather Morpher
Hero name: Dani
Role: Support / Damage Dealer (What I almost always do..)
Primary stat: Intelligence
Melee
Model Used: Timber Wolf [I'll rely on Warcraft3 models since the map size will exceed the limit size if it continues.]
Icon: Timber Wolf

Dani is a known Wolf living in the northern valleys of Elerest.He was living in peace with his pack, until he got his eye burned.When it happened, he became blind, and that effect was giving him an advantage: seeing what others may not see.He could also know the weather at an exact rate, and see others that are very far, miles farther than what other wolves could see.But that was not all: He was gaining strange powers at night, and loses most of his power while day.After a while he became the most powerful wolf on the world.He also was intelligent, more intelligent than a human.At war, no one could beat him.Some tried to rush him at night, but they did not know his night powers..

Ability 1: Night Powers
Dani's first powers noticed, he could leap as fast as the wind, and when reaching the target, slash and bite it then return back to his original place.Effects change.
At night: Dani blinks to a target, slashing and biting it.Deals Xx his intelligence and the enemy bleeds, recieving Yx Dani's intelligence as damage per Z seconds.Dani goes back to his original place after biting.
At day: Dani blinks, and slashes the target.deals Xx his intelligence.Does not deal damage per second(s), and the wolf does not go back to his original place.
Icon: Leap (Priestess of the Moon)
Graphic: 1 - mirror image, 2(when biting and slashing) - anything bloody.

Ability 2: Wolf Pack
Dani is always stick to his wolf comrades.He could sacrifice himself to save them from a certain death.And thanks to his fantastic speed, he succeeds most of time.
At night: everytime an ally in X range of Dani has less than 10% health points, dani has a chance to blink to him and stun enemies near him when reaching the area.
At day: less chance, less range.
Icon: Defend
Graphic: Blink

Ability 3: Cry of the wolf
Whenever a wolf hears this cry, he goes help his ally.It is not the same with Dani.Whenever Dani hears the cry of the wolf, he morphs the day to night, allowing him to access more abilities.
At day: Morphs the day to night.Gives Dani a random buff from the following : -Bloodlust -Roar.
At night: Gives a random buff from the following : -bloodlust -Roar -Rejuvenation.

Ultimate ability: Dani's Roar
Ah, Dani's Roar..So much mysteries about it.Dani can see more than what others can, even though he is blind.What all the soldiers of the Scourge were afraid of, was seeing him while he was enraged.That would make them cry and suffer, until their death.No one ever could get him, because of it.But, Dani's roar would have broken their souls, and made their corpses burn.Who could have thought of a so powerful single roar..
At night: Dani launches a roar, creating powerful very slow moving orbs at many directions.The orbs fly to another random direction, and when reaching it, explode in a small area dealing high damage to any one standing near it.If it targets a hero higher level than Dani, adds Xx Dani's strength as damage.If the target has bleed, it will die directly.The bleed effect may not work on mobs higher level than Dani or bosses/heroes.
At day: creates less orbs, deals less damage.Does not do additional damage if the hero is higher level, and does not kill if bleeding.
Icon: Roar
Graphic: Howl of Terror for the roar, and many naga siren attack missiles for orbs.
Other notes: Dani has bigger size than a normal wolf.The ultimate is as great as I can think of.

Last edited:
Level 14
Yo midnight2, you abandoned the project? Come on :'( we support you !(thread suddenly died..)
I'll come up with more heroes when I will get the patience..

Level 7
Sorry, sorry. In no means did I abandon the project I have just been talking to you through PM's so I forget to keep the thread up >< Nice additional heroes btw. When I get home from school today I will update the map with my progress and add the story.

Level 14
Ok..Well a new hero:
Spell Weaver : Arak'ajal
Model: Spell Breaker (BLACK)
Icon: Spell Breaker
Role In Group: Spell blocker/StrangeEffects maker xD..Many things
Ranged
Primary Stat: Intelligence
Medium

Story: Arak'Ajal, one of the first ever elven spell breakers, lived some time ago in a small village near The Capital City. He was everyday training, because he wanted more and more power..One day, he has found some kind of battle suit that was worn by an elite Spell Breaker guard. He worn it, but got corrupted by the evil power of that suit. He became insanely powerful and corrupted, then destroyed his village and the Capital City. Only the shaman of the town could stop him, breaking the powers of the armor, thus making him normal once again.

Ability 1: Uncorrupt
Arak'Ajal learned one of the Shaman's tricks, uncorrupt. It effects the target depending on :
Ally: Will remove all negative buffs (such as Stun, Envenom) and heal for X health.
Enemy: Will stun, and deal Y damage.
Icon: Blink
Graphic: Blink

Ability 2: Justice Armor
The new armor crafted for the Spell Breaker shines greatly. It increases armor of the user -passive- and slows whoever attacks for a small period of time -passive- If the spell is casted on an ally, will create a shield that blocks a negative spell.
Icon: Bladebane Armor
Graphic: Frost armor recolored YELLOW

Ability 3: Glaive Spin
Arak'Ajal throws his glaive. The glaive spins 360 degrees then goes back to him (it damages units). When it goes back to him, he has a chance to:
Damage himself / Throw it once again / Damage all units in front of him by huge damage / lose the ability to attack for 5 seconds / Damage all units surrounding him by low damage / strike a random enemy twice dealing ( damage all units in front of him by huge damage /3) each attack.
He may not attack until the glaive goes back( which is, .
Icon: Bouncing Glaive(Huntress,Naisha)
Graphic: a glaive that spins..

Ultimate ability: Judgement Of Spell Breakers
Arak'Ajal transforms his spell glaive. He then hits a target insanely, dealing very high damage (10X INTELLIGENCCE!! MADNESS!!) and bounces to other targets dealing low damage (0.5X intelligence!! so bad!!). He needs very high time to regenerate this power. Also, he may only cast it while the spell "Glaive spin" is cast.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hero Ratings 1-10

Yaljin
Creativity - 8/10
Usefulness - 4/10
Difficulty to make: 7/10
Notes: What does the end spell do? He doesnt have many attack spells I dont know if he would be fun
OVERALL: 6/10

Dklork
Creativity - 7/10
Usefulness - 7/10
Difficulty to make: 8/10
Notes: I like the spells. For spell 3 it may be annoying though if an ally is perfectly fine fighting and then gets transported over to the paladin though he didnt want to.
OVERALL: 8/10

Celth
Creativity - 10/10!
Usefulness - 8/10
Difficulty to make: 7/10
Notes: I Like it! The spells might need a little tweaking, but it is very good and I just like it for some reason :p
OVERALL: 10/10

Drail
Creativity - 9/10
Usefulness - 8/10
Difficulty to make: 8+/10
Notes: Very good, I like most of him; im trying to think whether to keep him seperate or merge one of the spells with my current fighter.
OVERALL: 8+/10

Kruul
Creativity - 10/10
Usefulness - 7/10
Difficulty to make: 10/10
Notes: Sounds cool and I like the idea, but I don't think that he would fit in with the other heroes. Still like the concept though.
OVERALL: ?/10

Dani
Creativity - 10/10
Usefulness - 8/10
Difficulty to make: 6-/10
Notes: Epic concept, I love it! I like the ideas and most of the abilities. It is however bad to have a variable hero based on the time of day and having an animal as a hero is kind of odd. I like it, but I think it wont quite work.
OVERALL: 8/10

Arak'ajal
Creativity - 7/10
Usefulness - Dunno, depends on if he gets the good or bad part of the spell/10
Difficulty to make: 10/10
Notes: I like it and im confused, but I think he is pretty cool. Some of the spells are ...interesting, but with a little work could be spectacular
OVERALL: 9/10

Favorite: BATTLE MAGE Celth

New Max amount of characters: -6-

Level 14
6 More heroes huh? Well, 6 more epic concepts then... Come on, Hivers.. Come on, help :)
Kruul&Drail:
If there was a kind of races, or legions(nonliving, humans, demons, etc) Kruul would fit in nonliving and drail would fit in demons.
Awesome, you liked Mage Warrior, Celth. he's not a battle mage, battle mage is more of a warlock :p a mage warrior is a kind of "swordsman that uses magic more than swords"
Arak'Ajal:
You know, for the glaive spin, if you throw a boomerang, it could "strike" you in your head directly, damaging you ;) or you could try being a "rambo 6" and launch it again.. Or it can go far and you need time to take it back..Otherwise you could get yourself in a good position and attack your foes directly ;)
Yaljin:
The end spell adds more mana, health, damage and attack speed for few seconds.
Midnight2:
Why don't you try making hero ideas yourself, too :D ?something unique, not generic ;)
+1 hero:
Runic Shaman : Kayethas
Model: Shaman color RED / Gul'dan
Icon: Shaman
Ranged(at last!)
Role In Group: Total Support/Healer
Difficult

Story? - Kayethas is a shaman that used the powerful Runic Eye. The Runic Eye is known for destroying the Fel Race, and the Runic Shaman, breaking the power of the Eye, became a kind of fel warrior, fel mage, whatever.. No one knew what he really was. After months of experience with the runes, he learned to support allies. He is the one who saved Azjol'Nerub from the ghosts and the one who created the runic totems which are extremely powerful totems based off the normal tauren totems.

Ability 1: Runic Totem
Kayethas spawns a runic totem. The runic totem may change into: Fire Totem, Earth Totem, Wind Totem, Lightning Totem, Heat totem, Divine Totem, Tranquility Totem.
More information: Fire totem enhances the damage of nearby allies. Earth totem adds armor. Wind totem attack speed. Lightning totem casts, every 10 seconds, monsoon. Heat totem damages nearby enemies per second. Divine totem heals a random ally every two seconds. Tranquilty totem casts Tranquility every 20 seconds.
Icon: I Don't Know :(
Graphic: Chimaera's roost (mini) color depends on the totem (e.g Fire totem = Red, Lightning totem = blue, Tranquility totem = teal, Divine totem = yellow)

Ability 2: Eye's Power
Kayethas uses the Eye's power to defend allies. It casts invulnerability on a target, discouraging enemies to attack it.
Icon: Divine Shield
Graphic: Divine Shield.

Ability 3: Kaeyeethas
Kayethas transforms his wand to the Eye. (passive) Giving him a bonus mana regeneration and a bonus mana pool.
Icon: anything with an eye
Graphic: kayethas's hands turn yellow

Ultimate Ability: Runic Blast
Kayethas channels a powerful blast. Then he launches a great ray in all directions dealing damage to enemies caught in it, and healing allies. The power of Kayethas diminished after using this spell, he gets lower damage and attack speed.
Icon: Mana Shield
Graphic: Mana shield starts small, becomes bigger and bigger until reaching like...1000 range and explodes.

Last edited:
Level 7
Yeah, I thought about making my own heroes, but im really trying to finish the heroes I generically chose before going in any certain direction. Over the course of a couple RPG's I have made, I have learned that you MUST continue with the basics and lock down a topic rather than swerve around different areas. I do think though, that I am giving the generic heroes a fun twist. I didn't go around and remake WoW abilities or something. Im trying to create unique spells, but match them up to the Generic heroes. Obviously it may have some already done spells in there too, but I think they are quite a new form of spellcraft in the sense of generecy.

Level 7
addition to upper message...
Just as an example for order of priority let me explain.
Lets say you have a beautifully terrained map, but thats it. What do you do with it?
Lets say you have 6 proffesions done. But who uses them?
Lets say you have 6 heroes, that has a much larger application. You can put them into another environment, add proffesions to them, give them items, create a story, create monsters, and so forth... So right now im just trying to make sure I have what we NEED. Though u may have guessed that im just saying so, to make sure we are on the same basis.

Level 7
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Herian was to be a major part of my (Our) RPG.
Midnight2: Producer
Herian: Co-Producer (Now working independently on his own RPG, good luck!)

If anyone else would like to help in any way please post here in this thread.

We are trying to come up with a story atm to guide the quests of the RPG, but we are welcome to ALL suggestions and will appreciate or even +rep comments in such an area.

Last edited:
Level 14
About : Everything..

Midnight,
Since you did not put a story...
Here's one idea for a story:
Years ago, in a diseased world, almost destroyed by war, a portal opened at the center of the world, raising demons that started raiding towns and villages. Then, as the legend says, a kind of god got summoned and throwed his gigantic sword to the planet. The citizens that survived the apocalypse, ran away inside the portal, and found themselves in a strange place. They started building towns and, when they have grown on power, wanted to strike the summoners back. Your eternal quest is to help them to protect their new home, the Lands of Akorian.

Level 14
Another Story Idea.
Long time ago, in a peaceful city called Aldar, a mysterious man, bleeding, entered, and said that he will not stay more than ten minutes, but he will transform into something strange, and asked everyone to run. Since no one knew about magic, villagers did not trust him. Time passed, and he transformed into a strange beast that has made the town chaotic. Some mercenaries hired killed the beast, which again transformed into a portal that led everyone who entered it to a strange world. The world was full of beasts more hazardous than the killed one.. The humans, setting camps and building cities there, grown in power, and learned the fine arts of magic. They discovered new races they never heard about, such as Akorians. They named the world "The Lands Of Akorian" because the strongest race was the Akorians. Your eternal quest is to discover the mysteries of this world, but you will have to find a way to do it..

[ALDAR : City in another world. Where everything started. After killing the last boss(The Akorian Lord) you will be redirected to it, and will find yourself in a more desesperate situation, fighting the really last boss (Aldar, the Incarnate of Chaos)
Aldar was named so cause of a awesomely powerful hero that died fighting the Plague, and when he died, humans thought magic stopped existing.]

Last edited:
Level 14
Story Idea fit to what you told me(mystery)
A month ago, in a peaceful world, a new kind of disease started. This new disease infected any living being, and made him die the next day quietly. No one found out how, and maybe not even looked for it. The Capital of The Lands Of Akorian, despairing, hired many mercenaries to find out the secret and destroy the plague. Even though seeing how hard it is, mercenaries tried doing it, but most of them failed. You, must find what is invisible to normal eyes, find the mystery of this deadly sickness..And solve it.

Level 7
Level 14
Mid, I can't think of any solution, except.. Why not make only one totem spell, and the totem changes into another totem of your choice? :O

Level 14
Viper, as for tester..
You never said it. And umm...
Think. You wanna wait 3 months like that, you can be :p
You don't, you still can be.. Haha.

Level 2
The totems seem to work fine for me. Maybe you fixed it since you made that post. Anyways, I noticed you used whole bunch of pick every unit of XXX Totem and kill. An easier way to do it would be to in the object editor, add a classification to all the totems(I chose to give them the classification of 'Summoned'). Then, in the trigger, do

Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Casting unit)) matching (((Matching unit) is Summoned) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Kill (Picked unit)

Level 7
Hey Viper! Its nice to see that you are so eager to help. At the moment there is nothing I could use your help with; however my heroes are nearing completion and I could DEFINITLY use your help checking if they are balanced, fun, and relatively sufficient if played alone.

Level 7
So you have told me through X-fire, I dont see what he could do to harm me though, theres not enough map for him to independently publish and if he tried it would just gain me publicity with the real thing :) And I have multiple saved locations of the same map

Level 7
Break

I took a Small break, the heroes are nearly done

To be completed:
Half the Archer
Rogue (Easy)
and Half the Paladin

I also decided to add one additional spell to each class so that is why it is taking a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.