• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need ideas for my rpg (didnt know where to post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11

Basicly, i need ideas for how to make some stuff for my rpg,
The rpg will work like this: each player gets one time pick (each game unless he saves then loads), he gets a speical ability, and he CANT repick.
the current ideas i thought of:

Genius - Mana regenaration + each 1 level = extra HALF wisdom(int).
By extra half wisdom i mean that each 2 levels, he gets 1 wisdom as a gift from the gods.

Leader: Endurance aura basicly, (Life regenaration + movement speed)
And he gets extra health when reaches level 10.

So far i need more ideas, leader and genius is all i got, i'd love some help..

What i basicly need is this:
1. engineering ideas, how to make the engineering system work,
spells, how should he build, speical abilities, items, so on..

2.an idea how the inventory system will work, the look of it, full screen\not, how to wear items, so far i used fantasy life idea.. when you got a bow for example, you click it, and become ranged, and get all items\and the ability you get at start randomly. if any 1 wonders how i did it:

• For each (Integer Count_Variable) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set Wielding_Bow_Items[Count_Variable] = (Item carried by Wielding_Bow_Units[0] in slot Count_Variable)
      • Hero - Drop the item from slot (Count_Variable) of Wielding_Bow_Units[0]
  • For each (Integer Count_Variable) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Hero - Give Wielding_Bow_Items[Count_Variable] to Wielding_Bow_Units[1]

Okay, thats all i need so far.. and dont blame me if its not the right place,
since as i allready sayd, i didnt really knew where to put this..

Edit:
Okay, i just found out theres "idea factory" forum.. if a mod cou'ld move this, it would be great =]

Last edited:
Level 13
What you want with engineering ideas. I have something if is that what you want.
Every level he can upgrade his skills(enables more production of buildings...). Have something like repair ability but he need the Architetion ability. Architection ability will enable you repair ability and add +mana reg, +mana points. Every level of that ability lowers building process. What you think?

Level 11
Thanks for your comments.. but well.. i couldnt think anything of the ONLY comment here that has ANY idea, that would be not overpowered for my game :/ i really need stuff that actually does like X amount of hits, then dies.. hits = level or something like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.