• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for my new rpg map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well one of the most important thing is to have is a save/load system. Then the second most important thing is to have great triggers. I might as well make a list :roll:

#1 save/load system using hex or mod to cover it up
#2 you need great triggers and you want people and stuf to be specific with what to do/go
#3 You want a well terrained map with some dodads so its not all grass,rock and dirt.
#4 You want the heros to be balanced.
#5 You want to make the map so it requirs more than one player so you can't play it and type greedisgood 100000
then save :lol:
#6 You want some realy nice items: Noobie,mid,pro and test items that you can only get if your name is equal to (your name) so you can test the map without having to play for 5 hours...
#6 Get good models!

That's all I can think of. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :roll:

Level 3
Do like this and it will be great

If you want i cool rpg you will do like this.
When you enter the water you will Steer with the arrow keys were you want to swim and you can dive with a magic mabye amd you can't hold breat to long but, this is mabye hard to do for you so someone mabye can make a forum for this ? Cuse it takes to long time for me to do that and i dont have time for that sry :(

Level 3
my name on triggers equal to my name so you can test the map without having to play for 5 hours... ?
Like the dark one said how to do that???

Level 5
Hey! . . . The Death_Stalker. Don't Diss SPELL BOOKS IN FRONT OF ME!!! RAWR!!!!. Spell books pwn, and any other way such as Dialog Buttons (the dialog buttons is usually slow paced and really messed). And the Underwater idea should have been made in every shitty RPG out there, it should have been there from day 1. Plus it's not hard it'z easy as baking fucked up shit loaded penis cake (sorry for my coarse language, I just drank 8 cups of Coke).

*Back after 11 minutes maybe*
Whew took a bath quickly I'm better now. Anyways you see why would you state that it is required to make it so people need to play with one or more players? Other Battle.Net players and Single.Net whatever players (even moderators) completely dislike the idea of that. I've seen VGSatomi and Mecheon rage a little bit over those matters. It wasn't pretty xD. You said people would do the greedisgood cheat? Wtf????!!!!! That only works in single player, and most save codes out there (I think every one of them) is tied to Battle.Net. And you could add models if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.