• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Hero Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hai.

I need some different heroes for my map. Teh system is like the map 'Elemental RPG', that some probaly has played:
You get a start hero with a single element. In my map, there is 6 different 'Elements': Storm, Fire, Nature, Frost, Light and Darkness.
When you reach level 40/90/150, you will be able to 'Combine' with another player.
When you combine with another player, both of you will gain a new hero (The same, of course), depending on your previous heroes.
Example: A 'Dark' Element + A 'Fire' Element could give a Felguard or an Infernal.
I won't be adding them right now, as im working on the terrain.

So... I need some ideas. See the hidden table.

Table:
Stage 2Stage 3Stage 4

Dark + Nature
Deathbringer
(StyxaneZ)
Nightcaller
(StyxaneZ)
Doomgape

Dark + Storm
ApperationWraith-

Dark + Fire
Searing DeadHephaestusian
(StyxaneZ)
Morgoth
(StyxaneZ)

Dark + Holy
SpecterUnsealed EvilAngel of Despair
(DarkAngelAzazel)

Dark + Water
Poisonous Sludge
(Reaper2008)
Kraken
(StyxaneZ)
-

Nature + Storm
Highland Troll--

Nature + Fire
-Burning Rock-

Nature + Holy
-Dryad Priest
(breebree123)
Eternal Force

Nature + Water
Clay Golem--

Nature + Water
---

Storm + Fire
Flash WolfUnbrokenBurning Lizard

Storm + Holy
-Revenant-

Storm + Water
Shaman Thingy
(Cyper95)
White Ghost
(DarkAngelAzazel)
-

Fire + Holy
Burning Spirit-Reborn Warrior

Fire + Water
Dual MancerLava RunnerRed Naga Thingy
(DarkAngelAzazel)

Holy + Water
Priest Thingy
(Xiliger)
-Waterlord
(DarkAngelAzazel)

If a slot is taken, you may still come with ideas for that slot. They can be replaced.
Also, you may comment if you think some heroes would fit better another place.

Credits will be given, if you help me out.
If you post 1 or more hero ideas, please include the following::

What Icon (Custom is Allowed)
What Model (Custom is Allowed, Below 125 Bytes)
What Stage (2, 3, 4 - 2 is lowest, 4 is highest)

Optional: Up to 5 spells (Triggered allowed)
Stage 1 has 3 abilities (With has been maked.)
Stage 2 and 3 has 4 abilities. (2 Level 1, 1 Level 5, 1 Level 20)
Stage 4 has 5 abilities. (2 Level 1, 1 Level 5, 1 Level 20, 1 Level 100)
Please notice, that im not a 'triggerer'. Yet, i can do basic/advanced GUI, so just please dont make spells that seems too hard to make.

Thanks.

EDIT: I have added some of my own Hero Ideas.
EDIT: Added how many abilities the Different Stages got.
EDIT: Added some heroes - however i had to remove some because i am using their models for creeps.
EDIT: More heroes added.

Last edited:
Level 17
Holy + water

Stage 1

Priest - Normal Priest icon and model
Spells - Healing Waters(AOE Heal), Holy Light(Single Target Damage), Holy Water (AOE Target Point Damage + Slow), Spirit Touch(Unit Target, Friend + Damage, Enemy -Damage) and Prismatic Light("Water splashes from the earth. As the water travels threw the air beams of holy light collides with the water that creates light beams that damage enemies)

Hope it is what you are looking for.

Level 13
Darkness + Light:

Model: Not sure. An angel would be cool but those models are quite big. Maybe avatar of vengeance

Icon: Depending on the model

Abilities:

Covering Shadows: A huge black cloud (some model in the model section) covers the land scaring enmies (decreases attack damage and/ or speed)

Aura (can't think of a name...):
During day -> gives bonus attackspeed, movement speed to friendly units
During night -> decreases enemies attackspeed, movementspeed

Summon spirits: When uses summons a dark and a light spirit (sheme and whisps ?!).
When both spirits are near each other a mysterious bond connects them (some lightning) and damages enemy units

Combination of power: Combines the dark and the light element to deal massive damage (some white sparks and some dark sparks flying in a circle meeting in the middle and BOOM <- use the death and decay thing + maybe the faerie dragons attack)

Level 9
Storm + Water should be a sort of shaman like with fx abilities to cast chain lightning and a lightning buff that increases armor and damages attackers then the water part is that the character may be able to swim or summon a water elemental that can swim which the shaman can enter and then swim that way and ultimate would be where he summons a lightning ball which goes attack a enemy after it has attacked it will go into two pieces wither lesser attacks when they reach 50% hp they will turn into a even lesser elemental with no attack which will slow units by 50-60%

Level 13
Frost + Storm:

Model: The white banshee (ghost)

Abilites:

Freezing wave -> The freezing wave + knockback

Storm ward -> summons a ward which casts cyclon on nearby enemie units

Boosting winds (Channeling) -> give nearby friendly units bonus armor. (similar to big bad vodoo but only armor)

Ulti (Channeling) -> Frost Tornado -> Normal Tornado ability -> trigger -> dummies make entangling roots (freezing model) on every unit near the tornado.

Water + Fire:

Model: Model

Boiling Water: A wave of water dealing damage afterwards.

Dual Element: Summons a fire and a water elementar. (fire elementar has buring oil as effect the water one freeze)

Burning Soul: Maybe immolation?

Ulti: Drowning water: Passive -> Gives a changes to deal bonus damage. (simple crits)

Last edited:
Level 7
My personal suggestions, hope they help:

Dark + Nature

Stage 2
Name: Deathbringer
Model: Doomguard (maybe)
Abilities:
1. Sprout - trap the target unit or area for some duration
2. Call of nature - Summons 2 priests to heal the hero permanently
3. Carrion swarm - like carrion swarm in Warcraft
4. Corrupted Treants - summon a group of invulnerable treants to assist the hero for some duration

Stage 3
Name: Nightcaller
Model: any model
Abilities:
1. Nightcaller - increase attack speed and movement speed - passive
2. Born to be - nicrease line of sight during at night - passive
3. Loyal beasts - summons [amount] Satyr to assist the hero
4. Master of disguise - Metarmorphorsis into [other model] which increase damage,attack speed,increase hp and having another ability (Critical strike).

Dark + Fire

Stage 4
Name : Morgoth
Model: Model like sauron or custom made it.
Abilities:
1. Terrible Fury - reduce movement speed and attack speed (AoE) - passive
2. Wraith of Valar - Deal a massive damage to a single unit + link damage to every untis nearby (Channel Link damage)
3. Presence of Dark Lord - increase hero attack speed, armor and movement speed. - passive
4. Meteorite Rain - something like Rain of Chaos but longer duration (AoE)
5. Dark wave - Like healing wave but larger AoE but with damage that can damage nearby units

Level 7
My another personal suggestions, hope they help:

Dark + Fire

Stage 3
Name: Hephaestusian
Model: Custom made, Ghostrider model (maybe)
Abilities:
1. Ring of fire- Spread the fire around him with AoE damage
2. Inner Fire - [amount]x critical strike with extra [amount]% of fire damage.
3. Forging Skill - passive - add [amount] of damage permanently to items that bought by him.
4. Elemental Call - Summon up [amount] of Fire elements (permanent/not) to help him in battle.

Dark + Water

Stage 3
Name: Kraken
Model: any model
Abilities:
1. Harden skin - increase armor - passive
2. Submerge ability - like "burrow" in warcraft 3. But he is able to attack from gorund but lesser damage.
3. Mind Control - convert enemy's units into self control's units.
4. Presence of Kraken - Summons [amount] of illusions with invulnerable health to help kraken fight for [amount] of seconds.

Level 2
Dark + Water (Stage 4)
Leviathan
Model: Maybe this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/mosasaurus-49916/?prev=c=30&r=20&d=list&page=2 or this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/incursor-49866/?prev=c=6&r=20&d=list&page=2 or the sludge monstruosity in-game
Abilities:
1-Red Tide: Throw a pulse of poison water to the enemies in line, dealing ____ damage, then explodes, affecting everybody in ______ area
2-Dark Minions: Summon a Blood Elemental using the fluids of a nearby body
3-Evil Legend: The legend of the horrible leviathan spread around the world. Everyone who face him, will have a lost of damage, armor, atack speed and movement
4-Eat:Just the good old eat, but in heroe version
5-Dark Vortex: Call a unreal amount of water fron nowhere, then 4 shadows hurricanes apears, pulling the water, and anybody dragged by it inside, takes _____ damage, and its pulled outside, when the water will dragg it to another hurricane and so on during ______ seconds. If a normal unit die inside the vortex, his soul will turn into a Dark Soul Elemental.

Hope you like it. Make me know if I exaggerate a little.:infl_thumbs_up:
Farewell

Level 11
hmm .

Nature + Holy

stage 4

dryad priest-if there is one. .if there aint just use the normal dryad and dryad icon.

abilities:

healing roots-stops you from moving with healing roots(and yes you can attack),heals for 25 hitpoints per second,for 20 seconds,and has 34% evasion.

holy flowers-casts holy flowers within 500 AoE,heals you and friendly units for 10 hitpoints per second,and damages enemy units and heroes for 50 damage per second. last 10 seconds.

protecting soil-whenever you go near soil, you will have a bonus armor of
+15.

nature's holy power!-strike's lightning to every enemy unit and heroes for 200 damage on the map and healing you for 120 HP.

there hope you like them :D:grin:

Last edited:
Level 13
Additon to breebree123's hero idea: I suggest this model: nightelf guard

Storm + Water (stage 4)

Model: Waterlord

Name: Water overlord (or something like that XD)

Abilites:

Watermorph: morphs into water -> water flys a bow -> splashes on the target dealing damge -> hero is reborn there.

Dehydrating presents: (passive) Dehydrates nearby enemies draining mana/hp per second

Smashing Attack: (passive) Gives a chance of dealing damage in an area around the the attacked unit & knockbacking them

(ultimate) Aquasplit: Splits the hero into 3/5/7?! small (either water elementars or the same unit as the hero just weaker). based on elemental split (pandare)

Level 10
@Valtiel: Good idea, however, the Dark + Nature stage 4 is a Leviathan (Which you could ofcourse not know). However, thanks for linking to some models and create some spells, which i can use for it.

@breebree123: Now, this is what i like. A hero, which is not too hard to create, and has some cool spells that matches. However, i dont understand the 'soil'. Could you explain it a little more please?

@DarkAngelAzazel: Also a cool idea. Hey, and you have created a lot of heroes. Thanks. :D

Level 2
Ah, sorry, i didn´t see it, but you can rename it to something like "Deep Horror" or "Abyss Master" (if you want to use it, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.