• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Glow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hero glow mdl on the hive don't show in my world editor... I need to know if giving the hero glow mdl to a unit in the unit editor works?

can you still do it this way or do you have to go wc3 mdl editor and do it this way?

Level 14
You can't see the model in-game. It has to be attached via the method in post #3 or via the health regen / mana regen ability from regen fountains (set to 0.0 and add as the effect attachment).

Why are you posting here though instead of just testing it out with test map? Or can you actually not see it in a real game?

Last edited:
Level 9
You can't see the model in-game. It has to be attached via the method in post #3 or via the health regen / mana regen ability from regen fountains (set to 0.0 and add as the effect attachment).

Why are you posting here though instead of just testing it out with test map? Or can you actually not seeing it in a real game?

i posted here because the author of the model said it didn't work and when imported that model it didnt show so i assumed it didnt work also when testing i put it in art special instead of art target, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.