• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hero experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I''m trying to get this trigger to work and I'm having trouble with the end part
When a hero dies, I want them to lose all their experience and go back to level 1.
The only problem is that the hero isn't losing any experience, can someone please help me with this? Thank you if you can. :)

Level 9
I''m trying to get this trigger to work and I'm having trouble with the end part
When a hero dies, I want them to lose all their experience and go back to level 1.
The only problem is that the hero isn't losing any experience, can someone please help me with this? Thank you if you can. :)

Hmm, i'm at school now so i can't test this thing, but i think it would be something like this.

• Hero Death
    • Events:
      • Unit - A Unit dies
    • Conditions:
      • (Triggering Unit) is A hero equal to True
    • Actions:
      • Hero - Set level of (Triggering Unit) to 1 Hide level animations
Meh, should be like this, i will update this if this won't work and put a test map for you to check it out :p

Tiche3

Status
Not open for further replies.