• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Experience Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey I've got a few questions about experience here:

1.) Can you change how much experience a hero needs to level up? How?

2.) How do you change the experience given by monsters/heroes without changing their levels?

3.) How do you give % Experience? Like picking up an item then giving 20% experience to that hero?

I got a few more questions in mind but I forgot them.. XD

Level 30
Hey I've got a few questions about experience here:

1.) Can you change how much experience a hero needs to level up? How?

2.) How do you change the experience given by monsters/heroes without changing their levels?

3.) How do you give % Experience? Like picking up an item then giving 20% experience to that hero?

I got a few more questions in mind but I forgot them.. XD

Well, I'll try your no. 1 question. How about you try going to Gameplay Constants after that change the desired XP in Hero XP Required - Table. Still not sure but this might be helpful too and for your no. 2, I know you need to trigger or it but if not go to either Gameplay Constants or Interface.

-Your friendly helper, Hell_Master

Status
Not open for further replies.