• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Enhancement Shaman (request)

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
I post this model here for a request.

Simply a double claw chaman with hero glow and a different portrait from the original.
I've also add a more brown-green skin as if he was an Half breed beetwen a mag'har and a corrupt orc.
Previews
Contents

Hero Enhancement Shaman (request) (Model)

portrait (Model)

Skin (Texture)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Approved. The model itself is simple, but it works like a charm and it will be useful for many people. Still, it's a far too simple geomerge.
Level 12
Hi Bagysta, thanks again for this model, I love it. However, I noticed 1 potential bug: The Target Attachment Point "overhead" is not working.

"hand", "left", "right" etc. all work, but not "overhead". I turned only the model off (but not the portrait), and the Target Attachment Point worked again. Is it just me or can someone confirm?

Level 12
The yellow skin looks weird. If you want it to stand out among regular shamans, make the wolf texture something different coloured instead.

There's not much difference other than having to claw blades, a skin recolor and a hero glow. Would be great if you actually add new details into the model. Though, it could be useful, I'll give you that. :smile:

Totally agree with you, I don't like this model, it was a request and one of my first models, I improved my skills a lot since then. I will definitely improve it someday.

I worked a bit on another version, take a look at the screenshot, tell me what you think.

Capture2.PNG

Totally agree with you, I don't like this model, it was a request and one of my first models, I improved my skills a lot since then. I will definitely improve it someday.

I worked a bit on another version, take a look at the screenshot, tell me what you think.

View attachment 387584
I kind of like this one a bit better. The black fur coat on his back reminds me of the one worn by Ulfric Stormcloak, a character in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Perhaps you could use Rehgar as an inspiration. He is, I believe, considered a shaman.

I kind of like this one a bit better. The black fur coat on his back reminds me of the one worn by Ulfric Stormcloak, a character in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Perhaps you could use Rehgar as an inspiration. He is, I believe, considered a shaman.
I would like to make reghar but I don't know what material I could use as base to make his iconic pauldrons

Level 35

View attachment 387584
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! This one is amazing ! Great new look!
1 request please can you release it with and without hero glow? I want to use it as a default for my shaman units
Also for the old version too can you add without glow?

Given the rating, it gives an opportunity to refresh this model. I'm still looking forward to the image you sent here, a variation you worked on. Perhaps work with that, maybe wrap the black fur better or layer it to look big or thick. I really like that version very much. Maybe find a different set of claws, something like Wolverine before he got metal claws - the bone-looking ones but still look durable?

Level 21

View attachment 387584

Well I honestly would love to see this model and could work for Rehgar Earthfury too...

Really not sure on how his wolf shoulder would work though...

Level 12
If you plan on making an older shaman, you could maybe replace the metal claws with something similar to the Druid of the Claws'... well, claws.