• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Shaman

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Made for Lord of the Clans reforging, welcome to help me fix or modify.
Contents

Female Shaman (Model)

Female Shaman Portrait (Model)

Female Shaman Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Since she is masked, her facefx can be removed as it messes up with the male Shaman, her torso and upper arms also become translucent when attacking, and her death sound is still that of the male Shaman's. AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved. I'd...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Since she is masked, her facefx can be removed as it messes up with the male Shaman, her torso and upper arms also become translucent when attacking, and her death sound is still that of the male Shaman's.

AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved.

I'd also recommend giving her a Mag'har and Dark Shaman versions if you can. Also, for differentiation, you should change the color of her wolf pet like make it a bit bluer or greyer.

Since she is masked, her facefx can be removed as it messes up with the male Shaman, her torso and upper arms also become translucent when attacking, and her death sound is still that of the male Shaman's.

AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved.

I'd also recommend giving her a Mag'har and Dark Shaman versions if you can. Also, for differentiation, you should change the color of her wolf pet like make it a bit bluer or greyer.
Thanks for the review, how should I delete the facefx? can't find it in nodes.