• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Shaman

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Made for Reforging Lord of the Clan, but it can be useful if you need female shaman variant, the female orc head comes from Bagysta's female grunt.
Contents

Female Shaman (Model)

Female Shaman Portrait (Model)

Female Shaman Icon (Icon)

Level 16
I love the model by and large, but I do think it needs some team colour, and the Sorceress animations are a strange choice.
There is team colour present, albeit not a large amount, that might make it hard to see from far away during gameplay.
The model is very nicely put together.
However, I must agree with my Trollish compatriot, in that the Sorceress animations don't feel like the right fit. I can't recall shamans in Warcraft ever floating through the air.

Level 8
A good analogue of shamans for the horde is like a sorceress. If you add the wind effect under your feet (separate from the model), it will look like it is levitating with the help of the wind element.

Level 4
look great, rarely see a female orc that look so fit. maybe a forest troll with this model so the forest troll can have a female character

Level 18
Finally a little diversity for the orcish roster. With the added benefits that it has a very different silhouette from every other orcish units which makes it stand out in the midst of the battle.

Awesome and creative execution.

EDIT: Would have loved more teamcolor (especially some that we can see from an RTS pov).