• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero butcher

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A model I've made from the kodo rider base with Beastmaster anims.I hope you'll apreciate the gore esthetic and all the tiny detail that make him a proper Shattered hand butcher.

My purpose was to make a Shattered hand special unit, but events led me to also produce a version that matches the original orcs. I am therefore making this version available as well.
Previews
Contents

Green version (Model)

Green version (portrait) (Model)

Hero butcher (Model)

Icons (Icon)

Icons green (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

how does he wipe his ass though
Ah ah glad you ask, in my mind the members of the clan brave enough to cut both hands are revered by others, so much so that I imagine that peons, real minions, are delighted to be able to serve these warriors, to feed them, and as you say it, to wipe their ass (among other things) :thumbs_up:

Level 8
Remove quenching mod for the picture next time Bagy' ! He look's using oil like bodybuilder. I dont think orcs girl want him. :D

Level 12
Badass big'uns.

The Shattered Hand one should be given a pale green skin too, like your other Shattered Hand models.