• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hephaestus

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey! Here's my second model. My own version of Hephaestus, The Fallen Smithgod. It has the beastmaster's animation. Enjoy! Tell me if there's a problem or if there's something I should fix!

Update: Another update. Just changed some small textures and remapped as best I could. sorry for my bad texturing

Update: Fixed! Now displays properly when imported. Thanks to RetroSexual for telling me what's wrong

Keywords:
God, Fire, Olympus, Hephaestus, Hammer, Hero, Flame
Contents

Hephaestus (Model)

Hephaestus (Model)

Reviews
23:11, 8th Feb 2012 DonDustin: please remove unused textures, materials etc from your model. Frankster: This still looks like Chaos Grom. Give him a more unique head and face please.

M

23:11, 8th Feb 2012
DonDustin: please remove unused textures, materials etc from your model.

Frankster:
This still looks like Chaos Grom. Give him a more unique head and face please.

Level 7
Body is a bit blurry compared to the head. But other than that id say 4/5

On a side note, id get rid of those gold circles on all the hammers. No need for em, dont think it helps it really. But all in all good job.

Last edited:
Level 4
Yes please work on the body and also I think you oughtta make a human version of this and add some muscle to the arms and chest. It would be pretty nice, (just an idea).

Level 14
LMAO! I can't open the model. I mean that i import it (the portrait too), i bind both the model (to a unit) and the portrait (to a destructible), but i still get nothing. It is just a box covered in green and black. Help me please! (PMing me is a good idea)

Level 2
could be an alternative to the two-handed hammer weapon. It is not animated?
(alternative weapon or alternative splell slam)
very good and useful 4,7/5