• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HElp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How can I make a trigger make a unit walk under a bridge I've tried:

Trigger 1

Events
Unit - A unit enters Region 002

Conditions
((Entering unit) is A flying unit) Equal tho False

Actions
Unit - Hide(entering unit)
Wait 2.00 seconds
Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 003 <gen>)
Unit - Unhide (Entering unit)

Trigger 2

Events
Unit - A unit enters Region 003

Conditions
((Entering unit) is A flying unit) Equal tho False

Actions
Unit - Hide(entering unit)
Wait 2.00 seconds
Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 002 <gen>)
Unit - Unhide (Entering unit)

Level 7
there is an endless loop in your triggers: if a unit enters region2, he will be teleported to region3; and if a unit enters region3, he will be reteleported to region2 etc.
u have to use for regions:
teleport from region2 to region4 (should be behind/before region3) and teleport from region3 to region5 (should be behind/before region2)
by the way, i also doesn't have a good looking solution; look here :? http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=1240

Level 22
What has heppened when you tried those triggers out? If you explain how they are not working or what odd side effects they are creating, it would be easier to find a solution. Because typically teleporting a unit to a region doesnt fire "unit enters region" actions...they actually have to move into the region...at least that I've noticed....

Level 3
I use it to all my trigger who use the event "enter in rect" for example:

Events:
Unit - A unit enters Flag1 <gen>

Condition:
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Neutral Hostile
((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is an ally of (Owner of U_OwnerCerclePuissance[1])) Equal to False

Action:
Cinematic - Send transmission to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) from (Triggering unit) named (Name of (Triggering unit)): Play No sound and display Territory taken !. Modify duration: Set to 1.20 seconds and Don't wait
[...]

And the trigger work, but maybe it isn't the solution of initial problem !

Status
Not open for further replies.