• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help With New Attachment (Magos Model Editor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Should be in Modelling forum.

Might be true.
I put it here because it said

"Discuss third party tools. Explore tool usage; get help using a tool, or search for a needed one."

Any mod should move this if necessary.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Moved to the modeling forum. Chances are that you'll get help quicker there.

For now, perhaps look at this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1937295-post2.html

It may help you get oriented with the way the X/Y/Z affects the attachment point.

I've already read that somewhere. But no, I already know how the X Y Z scale functions, I have some (not lot) knowledge in a visual studio program.

I just want someone to tell me or show me how to read X,Y,Z in magos model editor or similar program so I can continue the step and create new attachment.
Or if you can, see for yourself and just tell me the X,Y,Z of the Villager model.

Get yourself mdlvis, you can freely move bones/particles/attachment points in a 3d window.

I'm not a modeler nor I have lots of knowledge.
I just want to add a "back" attachment to Villager model.

If this program mdlvis can show me the X, Y, Z of a particular point I want to add, great.

Status
Not open for further replies.