• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
I am trying to add a attacking sound and a death sound to the Model Firebat. I've tried looking up the tutorials and the most helpful one was on
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/3d-modeling-tutorials-282/adding-sounds-attachments-30738/
but around the 2 or 3rd step it tells me to "select the appropriate sound from Data scroll". I understand this completely but i want to add a sound from the starcraft sound folders onto the unit and i have no idea to make it available from the selection of Data scrolls. It currently only shows me data scrolls from Warcraft 3 sounds, and i need to know how to add the sound I'm trying to use on the list. I am using War3ModelEditor, and I'm trying to add the firebat attack and death sounds onto the firebat model. If anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.