• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with Inventory Trigger - Bank for Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I apologize in advance as I don't know how to enter all of my trigger into the "Trigger" quoter. Here is a screenshot though.

My Issue: I have created a "Bank" character that can hold 6 inv slots (Inventoy Hero Ability). I want this trigger to make it so that if the hero has 6 items already, it will put the next item into the bank characters inventory. Sometimes it works, but it will only give the "Bank" 1 or 2 items, then it stop working. I tried changing where is says "Purchasable" and "Artifact" to "Any Class" but that didnt work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 116
Level 2
Sorry, I fixed my typo.

Say a Hero has already picked up 6 items. His Inventory is essentially full.

If another item drops, when he goes to pick it up, since his inventory is full, it should put the new item into the "Bank" characters inventory.

Hope that help.

Level 6
Why do you have Turn Off and Turn ON?>...

Your whole trigger is the problem.. why do you put the action on else?..

I am really confused with your trigger.. (or maybe i don't understant your problem)

But as you post earlier.. the easiest way is to create another hero with 6 inventory that will serves as your bank then..

Event - Unit acquires an item

Condition - Hero Manipulating Item has greater than 6 items on the inventory

Then - Item give Item Manipulated to Unit X

Unit X - is the bank
Item Manipulated is the item being acquired..

Level 2
Thanks for replying.

Sorry about the confusing trigger. I got it from a demo map and hoped it would work.

I tried your method, but I can't make the condition your talking about. I got the first part but what type of Condition is it? Can't find any that have "has great than X items on the inventory"

Thanks again.

Level 6
Thanks for replying.

Sorry about the confusing trigger. I got it from a demo map and hoped it would work.

I tried your method, but I can't make the condition your talking about. I got the first part but what type of Condition is it? Can't find any that have "has great than X items on the inventory"

Thanks again.

Use Integer - Item.. you can find it in the list of the condition..

Status
Not open for further replies.