• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm thinking about a wow hero inventory and making him into a hero and when your main hero enters a town the Bank/hero/building would teleport to the town and you could use him as a bank.
Great idea, well im working on it right now.
soooo i would like to hear your opinions.
:thumbs_up:

Level 5
maybe you can make a seperate area for each players hero so that, when he enters a special room in the bank, he will be teleported to his area. that way he can drop off any items he wants and can return there as needed. also in the bank you should have a building that sells different gold coins. like a gold coin that costs 1000 gold coins and when used gives the player 1000 coins back. that way he can store it in his "vault" as well. please let me know if that was useful.

Level 3
i like you idea so, i would say
unit enters region
conditions
hero
player 1
action
move unit instantly to region ...
i like, any ways i was having trouble with the wow inventory due to i know nothing about jass or what ever it is.

Level 5
i see well glad i could help. :). but yeah that is the basic idea. you could do this:
  • Bank
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 001 <gen>)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 002 <gen>)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 003 <gen>)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
Then you can do another trigger to move the unit back to region 000 when he enters the corresponding region.

Level 5
btw if you wanted it in jass you should have gave it the jass prefix cause i have VERY little experience and probably wouldn't have answered in that case. (also can you add to my rep? im trying to earn it so if you feel i earned it please add it.)

Level 37
i see well glad i could help. :). but yeah that is the basic idea. you could do this:
  • Bank
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 001 <gen>)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 002 <gen>)
              • Else - Actions
                  • If - Conditions
                    • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 003 <gen>)
                    • Else - Actions

Better.

but it still leaks locations.

@kennyman94

do nothing does not leak, its just that it DOES NOTHING so you really don't need to include them... and Maker's script is better though you still need to clean leaks...
  • Bank
  • Events
  • Conditions
  • Actions
      • If - Conditions
      • Then - Actions
        • Set Temp_Loc = Center of Region 001 <gen>
        • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Temp_Loc)
        • Custom Script - Call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Loc)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Temp_Loc = Center of Region 002 <gen>
              • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Temp_Loc)
              • Custom Script - Call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Loc)
              • Else - Actions
there, I think its okay..

Status
Not open for further replies.