• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with hero spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Hi, I'm working on a project and one of the hero units that include it is a ranger Vereesa Windrunner. I can't think of any original spells for her, so if you have any suggesting, let me know :)

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Well, I meant suggestions for custom spells :)

[Q] Hawkshot - Sends a hawk towards the target point, revealing and dealing moderate damage to the first unit it hits within 1250 range. Moving towards the applied unit gives bonus movement speed for a few seconds.

[W] Penetration - Every 2 attacks deal damage to every unit it passes through until the target, including the target.

[E] Sun's Blessing - Drains mana per second when toggled, but gives bonus damage to Penetration and attacks. Trueshot and Hawkshot meanwhile apply a bonus DoT equal to a fraction of their damage.

[R] Trueshot - Fires an arrow across the map, dealing damage to the first unit it hits. The damage increases based on distance.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Not bad, I might use some of them

Status
Not open for further replies.