• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with Editing Doodad "Runes" Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello. I need help on how to edit the Doodad Unit called "Runes" on Retera's model editor. I want to rewrite the symbols to whatever I want, like "Battleships," but the problem is, when I pulled the texture out of this "Runes," it whole filled red. How do I get to rewrite the "Runes" symbols? Thanks.

upload_2020-3-22_6-48-14.png

upload_2020-3-22_6-48-49.png

Level 8
Awwww. It's not showing in texture image viewer when I imported the customized texture. I was testing it to see if it works. I used Warcraft Viewer to convert the texture to TGA from BLP, and then I used IrfanView to edit some of the texture, and saved it as TGA, and then used Warcraft Viewer to convert it back to BLP from TGA, and imported it on Retera's model editor and it doesn't show anything in image viewer. It does show on Warcraft Viewer. Weird. :(

upload_2020-3-22_7-30-38.png

upload_2020-3-22_7-34-49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.