• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Icons] Stone Runes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am developing a special Item System for the project Defense of the Undead (further information see here). It is a Rune-System like in Dragon Age or Runes of Magic, where you can enchant some of your weapons with runes wich will have different effects, from simple attribute boni to orb effects. The system is ready for implementation except one flaw: It uses ingame Icons, wich look all very different and not like i would like them. So if there is an 2D Artist with alot of free time, he may create some for me. +rep and credits will be given.

To specify the request:
I Need 14 Runes wich can be based on BTNStone.blp or BTNPebble.blp with different symbols on the top.

Frost Rune
Nature Rune
Shock Rune
Lightning Rune
Tempest Rune
Pierce Rune
Rupture Rune
Parry Rune
Cold Iron Rune
Death Rune
Scream Rune
Void Rune
Lyrium Rune
Fire Rune

If you need further information, ask away. Please, dont link me Icons from the Database, i want all runes to have the same style.

PS: If this 2D Artist has a REALLY big amount of free time, all runes have 3 tiers, so he could optional create one icon for every tier.

Level 30
Hm... What you think about modified versions of Diablo 2 LoD's runes? Here are some images of them. If you want, I can make them.
10anyrunes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.