• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help wid the hex code !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys ( I made this thread in this section coz i presume fdf files and strings come in this section )

:)

1st of all sorry if m not abiding by any rules but I tried a lot to search on this forum but i cudnt find any tutorials hence my apologizes

M trying to make my own UI which is almost 70% done just need tweaks here and there

I need help with Hex codes for own profile name and names of other ppl when they join a slot ( in Local area network )

M not able to change it can u guys plz help me do it thanks :)

Also i wanted to know is it possible for me to change the width and the length of player colors in Sentinel and scourge ( m talking

about the color slots ) eg player one will have color blue is it possible for me to change so i can make the color fix the box associated with it as shwn in the picture

thank u

m attaching a screenshot for ur better understanding thanking you for ur time and ur replies in anticipation :)

130030d1382036818-help-wid-hex-code-123.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

P.S the theme is based on DotA2 :)

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 293
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 123123.jpg
    123123.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Level 3
So you could make that entire UI but can't figure out some hex codes to change player colors?

Did you make this? How did you do it? Is there a download available?

This is really cool.

I wudnt say i entirely made this :) but yes the UI tat I'm making is all mine

Yeah , its all custom made :) wid help of few frnds :)

now i was able to change the text and their colors for almost everything except for my own name and other ppl's name when they join me ( Local area network ofc )

tats the only thing m stuck with :|

i want to add custom hex codes path ( I know its a fdf file in framedef either the global strings or multiplayercreate or multiplayerjoin question is how do i give it a hex code like i was able to give it for the rest .. rather wats the way to do it if theres a way to do it )

:| any help wud be appreciated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.