• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Amani Hex Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey all :)
Could anyone help me with somethings?
Could anyone help me to make a Amani Hex Stick? (wow instance ( Zul`aman Item)):grin:

The Amani hex stick is use to remove the Amani hex from the frogs and turn the frog to a man but i dont know how do it :S Could anyone send me a trigger or somethings :p?:grin:

When you have use The Amani hex stick it will remove too if you understand

Use: Removes the Amani hex from a forest frog in Zul'Aman. hehe

PS : I know im very very bad in english so hope you understand :cry:
And one more thing Please send me a link or somethings if you find Zul`aman Units like a troll on a bear or somethings troll things :D Would be very happy if you help me :D

Level 19
I try to teach you how to make this:

Go to Object Editor and to Abilities.
Take the.. uhm... Purge ability and create a new spell based on the Purge.
Edit that a bit and call it Armani Hex Effect.
Now create an item and add the spell to the item.

Trigger work now:

• Event - Unit uses an item
  • Condition - Item being manipulated equal to Armani Hex Stick
  • Actions - If Unit type of target unit of ability being cast equal to Frog then do replace target unit of ability being cast with "man", else order Triggering Unit to Stop.
I quickly made this withoud world editor. Think you can manage the rest yourself now. However if you can't I might make it for you. But first try this:D:D

Level 4
Dont find the

Actions - If Unit type of target unit of ability being cast equal to Frog then do replace target unit of ability being cast with "man", else order Triggering Unit to Stop.

:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Level 6
Dont find the

Actions - If Unit type of target unit of ability being cast equal to Frog then do replace target unit of ability being cast with "man", else order Triggering Unit to Stop.

:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's under Action, it's "If / Then / Else, Multiple Functions". It's one of the first few triggers.

Then, add a new condition based on "Boolean Comparison", then find "Unit has specific buff", then click the buff which is the one your hex adds.

However, for the action, I have a question, is your hex based on the "Hex ability" or is it something else?

So, you want the caster to immune to the "Hex", but not immune to any other spells? And you want the ability to remove "Hex" but not any other abilities?

Level 4
hmm the dunno :p hehe but all i know is amni hex stick is a item and removes when you use and turn the frog in to a man :)

Thats all i want :p

Level 4
It dont work... Could you send me a test map plz :)

Ps if you know any Troll models please writen :D

Level 5
did you search on the hive? wait why just not change the effect of hex? the effect of hex turn into a villager? or what you meant is that it will return to its original self? btw dun double post

Level 5
what i meant is change the critter that the hex morphs the unit to. sample when rasta use hex on sheep he became a man. just change the unit that will appear when he was morphed

Level 4
Hmmm will try on it :p
Thanks hope work :p
but i want more a map :D
But then can i morphed all monster i want only it will work on the frog

Level 4
Wtf o_O Your on School :p lol
CANT WAIT TO FRIDAY TO LONG :p
Try to find it on other way or steal Wc3 Frozen from a shop near you school and download it muhaha :D

Level 4
:<

look :p
Btw here is the Trigger from Teun

Amani Hex Remove
Events
Unit - A unit Uses an item
Conditions
(Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Amani Hex Stick
Actions
If ((Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Amani Forest Frog) then do (Unit - Replace (Target unit of ability being cast) with a Footman using The old unit's relative life and mana) else do (Do nothing)

IS this right or?
Btw the footman is just test :p

Attachments

• lol froest frog.jpg
    lol froest frog.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 449
Level 2
Yes but hex will morph for a certain amount of time ... not forever.

1- Create the item. (the hex stick)
2- Create the dummy item ability (i used chain lightning (item)) and add it to your cutsom item, this ability can target friends, neutral and ground, no ennemy.
3- Create the trigger :

• Event
  • Unit starts casting an ability
  • Condition
  • Ability being casted equal to your_dummy_item_ability
  • Actions
  • Unit- Remove target unit of ability being casted from the game
  • Unit- Create 1 Villager at postion of target unit of ability being casted facing Triggering unit
Here we are.

I made a demo-map, when you type "frog", a frog appears at center of map.

Attachments

• AmaniStick.w3x
    17.5 KB · Views: 65
Level 4
COOL! Worked :D But 1 little bad things but i can try to fix it ( we can use the stick on other units but the effecet not work) hehe :p Now i ganna try it on my Map
Cross my finger :D

Status
Not open for further replies.