• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help us ! gaias 1.1e , Dun 3 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My group has 3 members, we can't pass Dun3 with every class, it's impossible. So , can u show me a team 3 players with which classes for passing Dun 3 , Hardly :(( , a long time , we can't pass it

Level 2
Of course the dungeon is going to be hard if you only have three people. The dungeon is meant to be played with five people. If you do want to complete the dungeon with only three people I can suggest some classes to use, but it would be easier to five-man it.

To start off I'd have a Sorcerer, Bishop and Crusader against the waves. Crusader for aoe tanking, bishop for healing and sorcerer for aoe dps. With these classes you should be able to kill most bosses in d3. You may want to repick to 2X crusader/berserker and one bishop against the lady boss.

The monk class isn't an aoe tank and will have an extremely hard time to get aggro from all of the waves.

Level 2
Sadly the way we did it when we were d3 (our team) at 33, was using the op bishop class. Just 1 crusader(spec him full intelligence and constitution for maximum aoe threat from crucify) and get 3 bishops. If you can get 3 bishops and time your Burst Of Light skills at certain waves you will have all the aoe damage and healing ability to walk through the first stage at least and proceed to the Lord.
True, for Lady you will require an additional squire (not necessarily crusader).

I'm just saying this is your best chance to make it through, thats all. Try using Burst of Light at wave 3, then after that every 2nd wave. Remember too your clerics will need int and const spec only to survive, wisdom has no use on any character.

Level 5
Having more than one bishop would be a waste since curses/shields/mends doesnt stack and magicans deal a lot more dmg and also can freeze mobs/adds for 20 seconds. Further burst of lightning wont help u killing the adds of the blazing flame while lightning strike does.

Also having more than one tank is a waste since the succubus part is easy but needs timing. First of all a bishop should get the first mark and then run and evade the aoe spell, during this the other players attack the succubus and watch out that they stop their attacks once a while if they are focused by the succubus (>100% aggro). As for the tank you shouldnt get marked but have a very high aggro of maybe >90%, so that way u can taunt/shield slam/heatfull strike/demoralizing shout/revenge/ult spell to get 100% if another player gets marked and then stop again hitting it until u drop back to 90% as for the marked player you shouldnt get 100% during this phase again until mark dissapears. And so on.

For the weaves also one bishop and crusader/berserker is enough. Bishop: Make sure that you shield the tank before weaves come to get no aggro, and then use curse on the target the tank focuses followed by mending the tank once shield drops and q-spam ur heals. Berserker/crusader: Initate with demoralzing shout to get all aggro from the mobs when a weave approaches followed by crucify or heavens edge to fully get their aggro for a long time. Berserker should stay in away to splash all mobs, and fight near gaspode (he deals a lot of dmg).

Level 2
Never said it was the only method with 2 squires, but its one of the most fail proof methods, if the sole squire does get marked there is always the risk he will replenish her hp. As for a starting party just trying out their first d3 run, around 33, they're unlikely to want firelord, and the setup with bishops and 1 or 2 squires is once again the most fail proof setup. Magicians are just a bonus if they are around, not a necessity. Squires and Bishops are a must, the rest are optional is my point...

Level 5
Yes but hitting 5 times a unit during 1 second is kinda hard especially if there are only 2-3 people.

Level 3
Thank you, we passed it hardly :), but we can't deafeat 2 bosses after that, lady is so strong with 5 hits leech life :((, please show me way of killing these bosses with cru soccerer and bishop

Level 2
You guys did surprisingly well if just the 3 of you made it past the waves, good work.

Even though you are currently 3, if you could find 1 more squire to alternate taunts with the other, then the Lady shouldn't be able to replenish any of her hp at all. Or just find + 2 ppl to make it 5 :d.

Level 5
You guys did surprisingly well if just the 3 of you made it past the waves, good work.

Even though you are currently 3, if you could find 1 more squire to alternate taunts with the other, then the Lady shouldn't be able to replenish any of her hp at all. Or just find + 2 ppl to make it 5 :d.

We made it past the weaves with 2 (bishop+berserker) and killed succubus and andrazzar, too.

Level 3
How ? o_O ! How did you do that with only bishop +berserker, killing succubus and andrazzar is impossible with 2-3 persons, maybe we don't know method, can u show me ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.