• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

looking for 2 players to play with in gaias!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! So theres a group of 3 of us playing gaias right now, we're pretty new to the game. Were just wondering if theres any out there that would be interested in playing with us (the more the merrier, and we usually play on skype). we play on GAMERANGER and would prefer you be on the US west side so theres no time zone issues. we play in pacific time zone as we live in BC canada. any interested, let me know!

Level 8
If you want regular players, you're far better off in B.Net or ENT.
What version do gameranger people play on? If you're up to date (1.27 currently), we could make a plan. Usually the problem with LAN servers is that people stick to old versions, so if B.Net players want to go there, we'll have to use a version-switcher or something. Such a pain.

Last edited:
Level 2
If you want regular players, you're far better off in B.Net or ENT.
What version do gameranger people play on? If you're up to date (1.27 currently), we could make a plan. Usually the problem with LAN servers is that people stick to old versions, so if B.Net players want to go there, we'll have to use a version-switcher or something. Such a pain.

haha we already version switched to 1.27, were updated. we just want a consistent group of players that are on equal footing and to beat the game.

Level 5
MiroBG hhere Id like to join you.Im not in your timezone but I hhope that wouldnt be a problem

Level 2
Actually i can play with u guys, just add me on gameranger Harashu or try to find my skype, SaitHiraga (im from poland is that make any easier for you to find me). I have 1.27 wc3

Status
Not open for further replies.