• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright..... let fight this annoying room that alway full and most gaias player cant get in.... Blah..... for example.. such as European RPG room 2/Brazil Load/Save and USA RPG room.... which is most people love to play different game there... beside rpg, SO! i was wondering or let decided for which room to become our Gaias Retaliation RPG room, which where most of us going to there for Gaias game/etc.

Here's a List of room that's been abandon and never used for anything.. well.. at most..

Canada RPG room
Mongolia RPG room

There are two room at most is being abandon.... well.. not canada.. :3 but still just around 50/225 since everyone one is aiming on USA RPG room and etc..

Level 4
Or...there's always spending $10-$15 for a set of WC CD-Keys and playing on BNet with the rest of us, you also get to play on hosting bots instead of someone's laggy home internet connection.

Level 4
Or...there's always spending $10-$15 for a set of WC CD-Keys and playing on BNet with the rest of us, you also get to play on hosting bots instead of someone's laggy home internet connection.

This is for those people who dont have CD key, and instead waiting outside of the room.. why not joining other room for Gaias? -_-, and btw.. that's a great idea of buying CD-key, those mind be fake which i perfer not to buy *Online or etc..* you know what i mean..

Level 1
Alright..... let fight this annoying room that alway full and most gaias player cant get in.... Blah..... for example.. such as European RPG room 2/Brazil Load/Save and USA RPG room.... which is most people love to play different game there... beside rpg, SO! i was wondering or let decided for which room to become our Gaias Retaliation RPG room, which where most of us going to there for Gaias game/etc.

Here's a List of room that's been abandon and never used for anything.. well.. at most..

Canada RPG room
Mongolia RPG room

There are two room at most is being abandon.... well.. not canada.. :3 but still just around 50/225 since everyone one is aiming on USA RPG room and etc..

I don't think Brazil RPG Save/Load room is ever full. True, there's a lot of people there (which is good: highers chances of Gaias players), but there's always room for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.