• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Help Required] Dungeon Keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, I just made this account and decided to post here on Off-Topic because it seems to get some of the most foot traffic, as far as I can tell, on Hive Workshop. The reason I am posting this is hopefully preservation of an amazing somewhat older map which I, and all map sites that I know, do not have any more.

The map was (probably) named Dungeon Keeper, and it was a well made two player recreation of the old Dungeon Keeper computer games for Warcraft Three. I am sure it was a two player map, but I am not sure if it was a .w3m or .w3x, and I am not sure if the map name was Dungeon Keeper.extension or some other possible variant on it. It included some great features, and was a very true recreation of the original game. You could left-click tiles of dirt and your imps would scurry over and dig away till they exploded in a shower of dust. All of your creatures were controlled indirectly through the placement of spell war banners and rooms they were interested in, et cetera.

I'm hoping someone here, or soemone that someone here knows, has this great map. If you do, or know someone that might, please let me know here, and maybe upload it here and at epicwar. It is a great map, and shouldn't be lost to the Use Map Settings community.

Thanks for reading, Anokun.

Status
Not open for further replies.