• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HELP] Request On Attachment points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi! I got a question on attachment points. Could someone give me a tutorial on attachment points, because I did everything they told me to do. Put the Frost Wyrm's missle on the Target, then hand,right hand,left. Then Attachment points, 2. Thats all i've done and still it won;t work please help me out. My AIM is layzab0ne. Contact me.

Level 8
I have the same problem but with marine missiles. No one will answer me, hopefully they will you because then I can solve one part of my problem, I do everything right but instead of firing the missile one missile model is just stuck somewhere near the attachment point, I must say its irritating and I feel your pain.

Level 3
so what're you guys trying to do again? make the missiles shoot out or put it as a weapon or something on the units body?

Level 3
uhmm if you want the unit to shoot out a certain missile model then go to unit > attack > missile art and you gotta change the attack type to missile to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.